Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So glad I registered here before May 2018, I would totally fail the registaration process today

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Went to check out the registration form and there is an "explain your situation" field now

Id write "22 khhv looking to talk about inceldom and the blackpill with other incels, used to browse r9k, SL and truecels/incels before the purge"

Now assuming that wouldnt get rejected I would get banned for being a newcel and making outlandish posts

Im so glad I dont have to stress through this process

Went to check out the registration form and there is an "explain your situation" field now

Id write "22 khhv looking to talk about inceldom and the blackpill with other incels, used to browse r9k, SL and truecels/incels before the purge"

Now assuming that wouldnt get rejected I would get banned for being a newcel and making outlandish posts

Im so glad I dont have to stress through this process
Yeah, I had to make a pointless essay explaining why I wanted to join. Honestly I don't even think admins bother to read that shit in detail.

Its not hard to explain your situation tbh. I had no problem with it.

Its not hard to explain your situation tbh. I had no problem with it.

Damn cant believe you are a maycel, never paid attention to your join date

me too, i dont know how many rules ive broken and ive never even been warned.

It wasn't that hard, though I did get rejected the first time for being to vague.

It wasn't that hard, though I did get rejected the first time for being to vague.
In what sense, share a rough outline of what you wrote, also how long are these supposed to be?

In what sense, share a rough outline of what you wrote, also how long are these supposed to be?
I am a virgin and have never haven't had girlfriend in my entire life so far. I first heard about incels through a youtuber I watch. I realized incels had a lot of the same views I have, and I wanted to find a place where I can interact with them, that's when I found this site.
My original one didn't mention how I found the site.

I am a virgin and have never haven't had girlfriend in my entire life so far. I first heard about incels through a youtuber I watch. I realized incels had a lot of the same views I have, and I wanted to find a place where I can interact with them, that's when I found this site.

Do they let you know whats wrong with it or do you have to guess? I would freak out after getting rejected like that and wouldnt bother trying to register anymore because Im extremely high inhib like that
My original one didn't mention how I found the site.

i only gave out 3 pieces of info in only one sentence. it's no problem really

I forget what my description was. I bet it was glorious.

Pretty sure you didnt have to do any of that in 2017

If you're a genuine incel, you shouldn't have any problems. I think I wrote something like 4 or 5 sentences at most and I was accepted with no problem.

I think the "explain your situation" requirement is excellent for exposing fakecels, LARPers, and foids. They don't know what it's like to be us, so they're not very good at imitating us. A LARPer would probably write something ridiculous like, "I'm a 4 foot tall bald currycel uber-giga-incel" and expose himself immediately. And a foid would probably write some dumb shit like, "I want to share tips with my fellow men about how to oppress womyn and take away their rights, TeeHee!"

Fellowkids

Attachments

• fellowkids.jpg
    fellowkids.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 35
I forget what my description was. I bet it was glorious.

You joined in Nov 2017, which is way before May 2018 when they introduced the explanation requirement
If you're a genuine incel, you shouldn't have any problems. I think I wrote something like 4 or 5 sentences at most and I was accepted with no problem.

I think the "explain your situation" requirement is excellent for exposing fakecels, LARPers, and foids. They don't know what it's like to be us, so they're not very good at imitating us. A LARPer would probably write something ridiculous like, "I'm a 4 foot tall bald currycel uber-giga-incel" and expose himself immediately. And a foid would probably write some dumb shit like, "I want to share tips with my fellow men about how to oppress womyn and take away their rights, TeeHee!"

View attachment 76576

LMAO mods have shared womens applications in the past, they usually straight up say "I know Im a woman but please let me in because..." JFL

Lol no way I'd do that shit.

is the nu-registration process still low effort cel friendly?

if i had to register now id only need to say i was in the r/truecels since the beginning. if you posted in that sub you cant be fakecel

Same. I'm not good at things like that.

Is that a real 2017 decembercel?

Holy shit, those are near extinction.

I need to archive this.

Pretty sure you didnt have to do any of that in 2017
You didn't. It was implemented sometime around spring or summer of 2018
LMAO mods have shared womens applications in the past, they usually straight up say "I know Im a woman but please let me in because..." JFL
LOL. Trying to use the woman card on an anti-woman forum. Sadly, this has worked on other forums
i only gave out 3 pieces of info in only one sentence. it's no problem really
Yeah, I had to make a pointless essay explaining why I wanted to join. Honestly I don't even think admins bother to read that shit in detail.
When they first implemented the rule, the mods said they rejected more than 70% of applicants. I thought they were gonna grade it like a college essay. But now I realize how many fakecels and women try to infiltrate the site.

LOL. Trying to use the woman card on an anti-woman forum. Sadly, this has worked on other forums

Yeah, if I recall its usually something along the lines of there being no women on this forum and her therefore being able to offer a unique perspective on the issue JFL

Fuck right off with that shit "youre not entitled to a woman, just hit get a haircut and shower and treat women like people" is not a unique perspective

Mine was a 2 paragraph sob story, medium length I'd say. What I wrote there is true but I feel like it's a cesspool of self-pity. The registration thing is good, it keeps us safer from infiltrators and such.

Even though I kinda hate how I came off in my application, I'm glad I got a chance to be a part of the community. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I mean, I'm a Maycel, not sure as to how strict the registration process was when I joined. Pretty sure I just stated I was incel and gave some of my opinions on holes.

Maybe I'd get rejected if I tried to apply now? Who knows.

It was extremely easy to join, why do you think there were so many Maycels?

I read every word when I'm reviewing. I find them quite interesting. A lot of people really bare their souls (speaking figuratively, if souls existed).

I don't care enough about my internet persona to put effort into actually passing the registration process here.

I tried making two accounts after may 2018 for shits and giggles. The first one I just put "ayy lmao" in the explanation field and got rejected. Second one I was honest but I used my email that had a female name and got rejected because of it, haha.

Mine was a lengthy process. It says I joined on the 4th but I was officially accepted on the 24th

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back