Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids used to marry a man in the process of success, not anymore

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
I feel like a long time ago, when women where not cheered for being whores, they used to marry a guy on the process of having a successful life.

What I mean by that is that it's well know that people used to get married young than today, do you think guys they used to marry where handsome rich chads ? Not at all.

Average girl were marrying average guy, poor girl were married to poor guy, but they didn't care theyr tried their best at life and everything was good like that.

Now every women get their brain fried by internet, one hours on tinder and it's over, she will never looking back.
Instagram ? Only chads, just go to any chads on Instagram et read the comment, only women and gays.

Now you have to be good looking or having a good paid job.

Ugly and good job ? You have to wait until 30s to become a betabux.

Beautiful and a bad job ? You can fuck whatever you want or marry when you want it doesn't matter.

I feel like most of us would already be married in a world that was normal, you know before feminism and sexual freedom.

I don't even know why I'm writing this, you already know that, again gentleman, incels are clowns and earth is our circus.

Yeah, pretty much, women wait for men at the finish line. But unfortunately, a lot of men just can't keep up the motivation to reach the finish line because they never felt much hope of getting a woman to encourage them along the way.

Having unrealistic expectations is the new normal. Since internet and press/media mostly show attractive and rich people, they begin to represent the new average in the mind of those consuming such content.
Betabuxxing is quite risky since your partner will think of cheat on you all the time with Chad and Tyrone

Yeah, pretty much, women wait for men at the finish line. But unfortunately, a lot of men just can't keep up the motivation to reach the finish line because they never felt much hope of getting a woman to encourage them along the way.
This is so true, imagine if you had a lovely, feminin wife encouraging you in life.

Everytime i tought a girl liked me back, i felt SO MUCH motivated, of cours it was an hoax everytime, no woman never loved me back, so everytime iv'made up illusion, but i know that if a woman encouraged me, with love i would have done better, it's such a boost man and i truly beleive that we were made to have this type of life :

Men marry a woman, woman support and love husband, husband do better and better because he have a supporting wife, wife get a better quality of life because of the man she supported and loved, she gave him a child, man do more effort than ever for his wife and child = Happy life.

This is so simple man, we are human so...

WHY FOID CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT ? WHY GOD WHY ? I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD, THIS IS SO GOD DAMN SIMPLE, IT IS IN OUR FUCKING GENE BUT NOBODY WANT A NORMAL LIFE, ALL THE WHORES WANT TO BE FUCKED BY CHADS AND HAVE EASY MONEY FUCKING HATE QUI GOD DAMN WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :feelsohgod:

PLEASE TAKE WOMEN RIGHT AWAY, IT'S A WORLDWIDE ISSUE THAT WE NEED TO SOLVE, I KNOW IT'S TO LATE BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THE CREATION IN THIS UNIVERS.

Having unrealistic expectations is the new normal. Since internet and press/media mostly show attractive and rich people, they begin to represent the new average in the mind of those consuming such content.
Betabuxxing is quite risky since your partner will think of cheat on you all the time with Chad and Tyrone
Betabuxxing is just a way for looser to find at least some hapiness in life, if i had to write a betabux guide, i would suggest to NEVER EVER try to find if your wife past, to never try to understand if she cheat you, and absolutly never do patternity test before she start to act like a women who's gonna divorce you.

You know why ? because in today society it's more likely that every time she did something wrong, better live in a illusion as a betabux than knowing the turth..

I feel like a long time ago, when women where not cheered for being whores, they used to marry a guy on the process of having a successful life.

What I mean by that is that it's well know that people used to get married young than today, do you think guys they used to marry where handsome rich chads ? Not at all.

Average girl were marrying average guy, poor girl were married to poor guy, but they didn't care theyr tried their best at life and everything was good like that.

Now every women get their brain fried by internet, one hours on tinder and it's over, she will never looking back.
Instagram ? Only chads, just go to any chads on Instagram et read the comment, only women and gays.

Now you have to be good looking or having a good paid job.

Ugly and good job ? You have to wait until 30s to become a betabux.

Beautiful and a bad job ? You can fuck whatever you want or marry when you want it doesn't matter.

I feel like most of us would already be married in a world that was normal, you know before feminism and sexual freedom.

I don't even know why I'm writing this, you already know that, again gentleman, incels are clowns and earth is our circus.
incels are clowns and earth is our circus.
Execute Clown Mode.

Betabuxxing is just a way for looser to find at least some hapiness in life, if i had to write a betabux guide, i would suggest to NEVER EVER try to find if your wife past, to never try to understand if she cheat you, and absolutly never do patternity test before she start to act like a women who's gonna divorce you.

You know why ? because in today society it's more likely that every time she did something wrong, better live in a illusion as a betabux than knowing the turth..
Yes. That is also a possible way to live. It takes an unusual kind of personality to be able to disregard all the cheating.
I agree with you about becoming more difficult to find a woman that you are not only phisically attracted to but also has values not corrupted by mass media and internet as time goes by.
Also it is quite difficult to even have the motivation to work enough to be able to betabuxx. If one can't live fully then he may just save energy and embarrassment, and do the least possible, reverting to only caring about the physiological needs

Homeless Chad has more SMV than an upper class subhuman.

Also it is quite difficult to even have the motivation to work enough to be able to betabuxx.
Yes, unless you find a work you love enough to totally give in and have sucess, it's hard to evolve with feminine support & comfort, normies and bluepill will repeat like parrot what they see on social media made by fake motivational guru " IF YOU CAN'T LIVE HAPPY ALONE, DO NOT SEARCH THE COMPAGNY OF OTHERS" like wtf man, we are human, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEEK OTHERS, TO TALK, TO BREED.

Yes, unless you find a work you love enough to totally give in and have sucess, it's hard to evolve with feminine support & comfort, normies and bluepill will repeat like parrot what they see on social media made by fake motivational guru " IF YOU CAN'T LIVE HAPPY ALONE, DO NOT SEARCH THE COMPAGNY OF OTHERS" like wtf man, we are human, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEEK OTHERS, TO TALK, TO BREED.
Exactly. They don't even believe in the possibility that inceldom seriously impact the lives of those going thru it, and proceed to pat themselves on the back for "helping" us with those ridiculous motivational advices.
The discussion become circular because they disregard all elements you bring. It is okay to blame the victim as long the victim is an incel according to normie logic