Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR So far I've cataloged around 130 (active) whitecels.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
So obviously they make up a plurality. It will be interesting to see results when done, since I'm also sorting by country and possibly state. Many from California. No more "what is your race" polls. Also probably easier to find people to tag. :ping:

@Indracel @nihilxs

Last edited:
how many abos do we have here?

So obviously they make up a plurality. It will be interesting to see results when done, since I'm also sorting by country and possibly state. Many from California. No more "what is your race" polls. Also probably easier to find people to tag. :ping:

@Indracel @nihilxs
How do you sort this out my nigga

@Indracel @nihilxs
Im white from california. I honestly dont think id be incel if i had been brought up in the midwest where there are more whites that are also not degenerate sexhavers. White girls in CA are treated like goddesses by shitskins and act like it. Simultaneously shitskin foids dont like white men as we are perceived as nerdy and uncool. Gtfo of CA white kangz

Wasn't some guy already making lists of all whitecels, currycels, sandcels, etc., simply all the racial groups on the forum a year or two ago? Seems like that didn't go anywhere, though it would be interesting to see it revived and actually completed.

What about us paler medfags where do we fit

Wasn't some guy already making lists of all whitecels, currycels, sandcels, etc., simply all the racial groups on the forum a year or two ago? Seems like that didn't go anywhere, though it would be interesting to see it revived and actually completed.
Yeah I think it was @Zer0/∞. I will complete it. :feelsdevil:

Will you be releasing a full spreadsheet of the demographics and location of each .is user? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Makes (((our))) job easier :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Am I white?
I want to be white!

Many from California.
JFL, not surprising. California and Germany are probably the areas with the most incels posting here.

I imagine somebody here is a massive fed and has enough information on every user to silence this forum.