Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope So close to relapsing on my no gaming streak

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its been 4 months since I played anything

But I feel so incredibly lonely I might actually reinstall skyrim or total war rome ii to numb the pain

I know though that this is a bad idea because every time I am done playing it just feels like I wasted all that time, nothing productive comes out of playing video games

If I had a gf wed play lego games together since those are really fun when you play them with someone and it wouldnt be a waste of time either because its basically bonding time

But Im not able to do that so..

I don't see why you're averse to gaming unless you feel addicted to it. Just play games when you feel like it.

nothing productive comes out of playing video games

They're not supposed to be productive. They're supposed to be fun.

If it's not going to be fun though, I wouldn't re-install.

I start playing again when I get a girlfriend...so probably never. I've barely gamed since the PS2 era.

For me, gaming is a great cope. But I'm mostly playing singleplayer since I don't want to play with people.

I don't see why you're averse to gaming unless you feel addicted to it. Just play games when you feel like it.

I dont feel like playing, its just that I am lonely and need something to distract myself

But every time I play I end up playing for hours because it feels good to lose yourself in something

I end up skipping meals and not studying

I must resist the urge

I dont feel like playing, its just that I am lonely and need something to distract myself

But every time I play I end up playing for hours because it feels good to lose yourself in something

I must resist the urge
Well, if you find gaming is destructive to your life than do your best to cut it out. I only play maybe 30 min-1 hr max on a given day so maybe our intensity in playing games differs greatly.

Well, if you find gaming is destructive to your life than do your best to cut it out. I only play maybe 30 min-1 hr max on a given day so maybe our intensity in playing games differs greatly.

When I play I end up playing like 8 hours

30 minutes to an hour to me is just edging, I need the high to last longer than that

When I play I end up playing like 8 hours

30 minutes to an hour to me is just edging, I need the high to last longer than that
Damn, well I hope you don't give into temptation and keep clear of gaming then, or at least find a way to be satisfied with playing less. Good luck brocel.

I must resist the urge
that's why you set goals in the games you play until you satisfied them, go past what you set and you're only overstimulating yourself, though I only do this for RPG's since MP's are gay.