Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Sneating is perfectly ok teehee

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
"Look if i wanna go on a date just for a free meal it is perfectly ok for me to do that. its 2018! grow up you misogynist teehee" "a struggling girl needs to eat mmk"

Women are monsters.

Lol if I was ever on a date and the girl was obviously uninterested I would "go to the bathroom" and leave her with the bill

Even if I was attractive, who says I've got "nice restaurant" money?

DailyMail = fake news

Lol if I was ever on a date and the girl was obviously uninterested I would "go to the bathroom" and leave her with the bill
but just remember, according to society, if a man does that it is wrong and he should be charged for it, but women do it all the time with no consequences. just LOL
DailyMail = fake news
teehee

This has actually been going on for a while in NYC where meals can easily cost $100 per head at a decent place. Women with boyfriends do this shit all the time. Peronsally, I don't understand why you wouldn't rather eat a Peanut Butter sandwich alone than go to an expensive restaurant with a stranger whom you may have nothing in common with...but that is female logic tbh.

They are honestly like parasitic life forms, sucking resources out everything and anyone they can find, the government, child support, tricking normies into buying them shit and taking them on dates by faking interest, divorce raping their betabux husbands one after the other, false rape allegations etc Life as a foid is literally so, so easy (They can sell their own shit for money JFL), the only thing that these vapid whores give back is sex, but as we all know this resource is monopolised by chads and most chadlites, meaning that any time or effort put into these foids is all but wasted if you are not chad or chadlite tier. This world is rigged, and I fucking hate it.

They are honestly like parasitic life forms, sucking resources out everything and anyone they can find, the government, child support, tricking normies into buying them shit and taking them on dates by faking interest, divorce raping their betabux husbands one after the other, false rape allegations etc Life as a foid is literally so, so easy (They can sell their own shit for money JFL), the only thing that these vapid whores give back is sex, but as we all know this resource is monopolised by chads and most chadlites, meaning that any time or effort put into these foids is all but wasted if you are not chad or chadlite tier. This world is rigged, and I fucking hate it.
Tell me about it

cuck if you pay for anything for anyone. id rather put my money in a paper shredder than give it to someone else.

I have a story about this, but I dont know if I can share it.

cuck if you pay for anything for anyone. id rather put my money in a paper shredder than give it to someone else.
Not unless the person earned your money or she gives you something back in return.