Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating is so bad now that Normie Men have to resort to dating/marrying ungrateful women with Treacher-Collins Syndrome…

• Thread starter Jean-Luc Discard
  • Start date
J

Jean-Luc Discard

Greycel

View: https://youtu.be/d1uBEObTrBQ?si=xwI2SjZe5Owo6ZSz

So the guy in this relationship looks perfectly average in every way and had to settle for a girl with Treacher-Collins, a horrible congenital disease that utterly fucks up one’s face. Is this now the dating reality for low-tier normie men?

The first few seconds of this video tells you all you need to know. Evidently this lady with Treacher-Collins truly thinks she has other male options to snap back so quickly to say her relationship with this perfectly average guy wasn’t love at first sight…

Fair enough, I suppose, but damn, I’d feel pretty hurt if I was in his shoes.

Nigga literally lets himself get shit on just for pussy, what a cuck

Last edited:
Just why even bother ? It is simps like this that ARE!
Redditor accounts justifying their shitty lives through virtue signalling misery.

hes not perfectly average he is subhuman. incel in denial. no other foid letting that bald cuck put it in

that said he still mogs me tbh

chad only, she didn't sound interested in him, she just wants a betabuxx

Ragefuel if they breed an incel Treacher-Collins baby

Shit is a horrifying prospect passing on your shit genetics to a wretched ghoul of this earth. Whore says she confident in herself with clown tier makeup.

And jfl at ascending in such a degrading manner to be a fully functioning human yet treated like a cockroach by a literal genetic freak

You can tell that she hates that she had to settle with him, due to her syndrome. Brutal. The guys a cuck.

I wouldn’t blame him if he strangled her while she slept after this (in GTAV)

When I was younger and trying to gymmax, I fantasized about approaching and attempting something with a deaf woman who frequented the gym at the same time as me. She wasn't deformed or anything, though.

If anyone says that hypergamy is good as it promotes eugenics, show them this video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back