Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine being attractive enough to get dates on tinder

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
just imagine being htn/chad and signing up for tinder

you make a quick couple of selfies, write some normie bio about you playing some sport at amateur level and like to go out clubbing on the weekends

then when seeing an attractive foid you swipe right... and you instantly match

you message the foid, you two both hit it off immediately and plan a date the same night

you hold hands, kiss, hug, feel loved and maybe even make love with the foid

and this is perfectly normal for you, because you arent a non-nt subhuman

-

everyone except us is getting love, sex and everything that comes with it

it really makes me sad and fucking angry

Screenshot 2024 04 10 115246

Last edited:

you make a quick couple of selfies, write some normie bio about you playing some sport at amateur level and like to go out clubbing on the weekends

you message the foid, you two both hit it off immediately and plan a date the same night

ITS SO UNFAIRRRRR :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i don't understand why they deserve it and we don't.

I only have dates with my waifus now and have hot steamy sex in my head with them. It's pure bliss.

the homeless dude slaying women everyday was the biggest suicidefuel for me tbh

good looking, smart, big dick, good hair, tall. not me. foids just jump on them. they in heaven we in hell

-

View attachment 1135487

Brutal. I signed up for tinder and matched with bots or foids who ghosted at the first mention of a date. I had to delete it because it was putting me into depression

i just want to fuck them really hard and after that humiliate and insult them and make them feel really insecure and bad about themself

lol .... they good hair 6'4 white and entire gook foid population running to them.

the homeless dude slaying women everyday was the biggest suicidefuel for me tbh
goodlooking homeless dude managed to survive without a job just swiping right on tinder. He stayed at a girls house everynight to shower and had food there.

If I was chad I would do exactly that. No need for a job or a house if you can swipe on tinder and be living off for foids for the rest if your life. its what they deserve.

It's a pretty accurate reflection of real life dating and your level of attractiveness in real life. If you're attractive you will get likes and matches, and if not you won't.

It's a real feast or famine kind of thing too. An attractive guy will bombarded with attention, while average and unattractive guys get radio silence.

Last edited:
sex and intimacy is not important sweaty you can still wageslave and join the military to find happiness!

-

View attachment 1135487
I don't have to imagine (the digital part anyways) since I did Chadfishing. It opened up an entirely new world for me and exposed me to a new level of the blackpill. It's one thing to see someone else do it but it's another to actually experience it for yourself. I'd highly recommend trying it for anyone who hasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back