Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slutty foids tries to help and understand us

suck my dick but better question howd u find this

"TEEHEE WAITING FOR THAT INKEL AD REVENUE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"
didnt watch

My message: Stop being hypocritical whores.

Did she really need to be damn near naked on camera for this video? :feelsseriously:

have sex with me bitch :feelshaha:

idk man she seems nice :feelsbadman: stop hating on her :feelsbadman:

That cunt is going to be my next rape victim.
@Chad1212

hate this foid. Shes been appealing to thirsty inkwells for months now.

Girls with tattoos like that almost always have an n-count of 20+

only she needs to do to help us is marry(in the catholic church) one of us and never cheat on us.it's really that simple.

What an evil POS, taking advantage of one of the most vulnerable and broken groups of people of all time, preying on their emotions and their weak spot, all just to validate her existence.

Last edited:
What an evil POS, taking advantage of one of the most vulnerable and broken groups of people of all time, preying on their emotions and their weak spot, all to just to validate her existence.
Well she is apparently a BPD so this is not all that surprising.

They are natural predators.

Well she is apparently a BPD so this is not all that surprising.

They are natural predators.
This. Be very wary of sluts with BPD, as well as sluts with C-PTSD which presents similarly.

They prey upon desperate males and if you take their bait, you will be ruined.

Question your female friend’s shallowness and don’t propagate meme standards.

look lady, you're not going to be /OurFoid/ you're not going to get the cool girl in the incelosphere grift gig for yourself. don't even bother, hole.

Her male looksmatch is homeless.

First of all, nobody wants to "help" us, and secondly, talking half naked in front of the camera, and trying to patronize us isn't going to help.

Its so funny that the ones who always trash talking incels are without a fail always the sluttiest most trash women imaginable.
Its so funny that the ones who always trash talking incels are without a fail always the sluttiest most trash women imaginable.
What an evil POS, taking advantage of one of the most vulnerable and broken groups of people of all time, preying on their emotions and their weak spot, all just to validate her existence.
Such are holes. Never trust one. Honestly you're better of never interacting with one They always have an agenda or personal gain in mind.

If she wants to help me, then she should have sex with me.

If she wants to help me, then she should have sex with me.
Heh, I directly told her that ie if she really wants to help us she should be willing to date the entire community.

Of course she had some excuse not to teehee.

Tatted up and used up cum hole is what she is. Nothing else. Also didn't click that video. Not giving my view to this toilet. She probably has her onlyfans on the side. Also, OP added you to my suspicions list for making this thread.

Heh, I directly told her that ie if she really wants to help us she should be willing to date the entire community.

Of course she had some excuse not to teehee.
She could detect our bad personalities and entitlement through the screen.

Not one second but why is she naked jfl

reported the whore for nudity

She's better than IT foids at the very least in that she at least tries to understand the blackpill, however there's really nothing she can do so its a waste of time on her part.

not a single second, dont give a shit what another " im not like other girls teehee" has to fucking say.

god im glad foids arent allowed here
idk man she seems nice :feelsbadman: stop hating on her :feelsbadman:

stop being a simp cuck boyo

Last edited:
Why don’t she indeed make an onlyfans account? It will be financially better for her to show her genitals to thirsty cucks rather than showing her intellectual retardation to us

Also, OP added you to my suspicions list for making this thread.
Good point. It is not beyond attention whoring sluts to create shill accounts in order to give themselves publicity. In fact, it is a thought that occurs quite naturally to them.

It is likely that the OP is either the slut or one of her orbiters. It makes no difference which, because sluts consider their orbiters to be mere extensions of themselves.

Last edited:
JUST FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She's better than IT foids at the very least in that she at least tries to understand the blackpill, however there's really nothing she can do so its a waste of time on her part.
She can give us sex sessions.

Grotesque Subhuman orbits her now and makes videos about her