Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut trait: you post bikini pictures online

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
If the average person from 1950 saw the slutty bikini pictures that 95% of females in my age group (20s) post online, they would be utterly revolted. Why doesn't society shun these whores who post these degenerate photos on the internet???

these whores love tempting us with their bodies then refusing to have sex with us, they need to be killed (in video game)
They are nothing but dirty public urinals, not even like a nice clean urinal in a fancy hotel, more like a dirty, stinky urinal in a train station

It's very selfish of them to expect us to constantly repress a deeply ingrained INSTINCT just so they can show off their sluttiness or as they call it "feel pretteehhh" :foidSoy:

Why doesn't society shun these whores who post these degenerate photos on the internet???
Because they fap to them and think that somehow empowers women.

Instead of getting the real thing cucks enjoy cooming alone.The problem is the men ,not the women.Men are not men anymore,they are more feminine than women.

If the average person from 1950 saw the slutty bikini pictures that 95% of females in my age group (20s) post online, they would be utterly revolted.
Not UTTERLY, they'd have mixed feelings, just as do now.
They'd just LARP harder about it.

Why doesn't society shun these whores who post these degenerate photos on the internet???
Squat jumpBonSwan365

they're just trying to keep fit, why you mad at them?

I am young enough not to be born in the 70s and having a whore daugther, and I am old enough not to have an instawhore mother.

Modern foids are whores.

It's very selfish of them to expect us to constantly repress a deeply ingrained INSTINCT just so they can show off their sluttiness or as they call it "feel pretteehhh" :foidSoy: