Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slowly wearing out my welcome

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My parents are getting tired of me LDARing and I can’t seem to find a job so I might have to go to college or sign up for some training program until I can find a job and to keep the tension down I can’t continue to be NEET it’s causing issues

Go to college and studymax
Better than getting a job at McDonald’s :feelsmage:

Go to college and studymax
Better than getting a job at McDonald’s :feelsmage:
Yeah just go to college and get brutally mogged and left out for 4 years while everyone around you enjoys the greatest years of their life, that sounds like an awesome idea. :feelsmusic:

Yeah just go to college and get brutally mogged and left out for 4 years while everyone around you enjoys the greatest years of their life, that sounds like an awesome idea. :feelsmusic:
The other alternative is rotting in a dead end job and getting stuck in it for the rest of your life. Pick your poison. :feelshaha:

The other alternative is rotting in a dead end job and getting stuck in it for the rest of your life. Pick your poison. :feelshaha:
I just can’t stand school environments, it’s the worst possible place for an incel to be so dead-end job it is. Props to any incel who can make it through college without roping though.

I just can’t stand school environments, it’s the worst possible place for an incel to be so dead-end job it is. Props to any incel who can make it through college without roping though.
OP could just take courses online in one of those online colleges and rot for a few more years. Beats having to serve normies and Chad in a dead end retail job.

Cope imo I went to college and only make 56k :feelsUgh:
Would you rather work at retail given the option.
Personally I hated retail, or any low end service job, it’s the worst for me at least.

Now fast food places pay well tbh

Would you rather work at retail given the option.
Personally I hated retail, or any low end service job, it’s the worst for me at least.
My job has its own set of annoying problems

i stay /fit/ and do chores so my mommy knows im not doing nothing and would never kick me out. mommy loves me:feelsaww::feelscomfy:

Eh.
I would rather take some comfort if I have to wagecel all day, service jobs are too much stress.
Thing is they not stress nowadays just do whatever the fuck you want and they have a hard time fire you cause they understaffed

Thing is they not stress nowadays just do whatever the fuck you want and they have a hard time fire you cause they understaffed
I don’t know, I’ve been following the local McDonald’s near my apartment, and it seems they hire less people than they did before lockdowns, and yet it’s the same demand as before.
It could vary but, the downside is you have to cover more work, when before they might of had two people in the place of one.

Either way I consider studycelling as payment for a bit more comfort more than anything else, I am less sociable than most, and struggle in crowded fast paced environments. Might be different for someone who enjoys being social.