Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel slept like absolute shit !!

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Maybe it's because I ran out of hemp to vape constantly. Fucking went to sleep full 8 hrs before my alarm is scheduled. Get up a full hour later still awake to piss. Finally fell asleep and have a nightmare about getting arrested by cops who want to harvest my organs (not far off from real police). Had other dreams prob nightmares aswell. Dreamt about my stupid ass shitty ass speaker system. Woke up another full hour BEFORE my alarm and now it's 9 min until it starts. Looking forward to a ksg inducing, exhausting shitty day at work pulling wires and lifting heavy ass equipment today while tired as fuck. Looks like I need to go to bed another fking hr earlier when my sister will probably still be talking loud as fuck and reducing my time from jack shit to negative jack shit. Also alzheimers joe is winning because this country is full of retarded boomers.

Last edited:
suifuel
but anyway
hope you have a good day at work, OP
and hopefully you won't electrocute yourself

Can relate tbh, it's been almost a year since I started getting axiety before sleep.I used to like going to bed but now it's hell every night because it takes ages to fall asleep.I also wake up in the middle of the night with a urge to pee when i don't even have to

I wake up like shit

Mine wss decent