Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sleeping with a weighted blanket

Amir

Amir

KHHV
-
Recently got a cheap $30 weighted blanket. Its a little too small for me but it feels good putting over my normal blanket especially in the winter.

Have any of you tried a weighted blanket? I might get a more expensive/bigger one.

What does it feel like? :feelswhere:
Rate comfyness from 1 to 10

itz for working out while you sleep? :smonk:

itz for working out while you sleep? :smonk:
I sleep fine normally but it does feel way better to sleep with one. It's something I can live without but now that I have one I usually sleep with it.

might consider it for the future.
i had no idea it existed. Weighted with what btw ?

I swim with concrete boots, so why not swimming with a concrete blanket?

might consider it for the future.
i had no idea it existed. Weighted with what btw ?
Not sure what it's weighted with but it feels like really small beads. There is a separate cover that you can wash so you don't really feel whats inside while sleeping

Not sure what it's weighted with but it feels like really small beads. There is a separate cover that you can wash so you don't really feel whats inside while sleeping

Thank you for the reminder.

i might need to try that, i can't sleep on my back anymore, i have to sleep on my side but that fucks my shoulder up

i have a very expensive king-sized 13kg / 30lbs blanket. Extremely cozy. Extremely comforting.

Thought about getting one before to cope with the loneliness

Is that for dealing with skin hunger? And if so, does it work? :fuk: