Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slavpill: my dad was seduced by Russian gold diggers in front of me

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I am a Russian living in NL . I used to go on vacation to Russia with my dad and step mom (distant city without tourist foreigners) every summer, because our relatives live there. It's economical shithole, most of the residents are extremely poor (e.g. my grandma knew a teacher guy who was getting 113 EU per month).

Foids living in here are very desperate to find a rich man (life fuel for beta buxcels). This happened in summer 2017. Me and my dad were walking in center with his friend, and my dad was talking about his work and life in the Netherlands.

He was approached (not me) by 2 hot teen foids (> 18 years, FBI) who started to flirt and ask him more about the Netherlands and my father's work. They gave him their phone numbers. One of them even bit her lip (got erection from that, ngl). They made flirty eyes, were really close to him, almost grinding.

Obviously, they ignored me.

IT'S OVER for young Russian poorcels who are trying to get foids. These foids are rather leave this shithole with old foreigners.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, is your father sexually attractive?

I'm sorry, is your father sexually attractive?
No, I am his clone. My dad got my mom, and my step mom by beta $$$ and bringing them from Russian to NL

He was approached (not me) by 2 hot teen foids (> 18 years, FBI) who started to flirt and ask him more about the Netherlands and my father's work.
how did they know your dad is from the NL?

Is it really this bad for slavs?

I am a Russian living in NL . I used to go on vacation to Russia with my dad and step mom (distant city without tourist foreigners) every summer, because our relatives live there. It's economical shithole, most of the residents are extremely poor (e.g. my grandma knew a teacher guy who was getting 113 EU per month).

Foids living in here are very desperate to find a rich man (life fuel for beta buxcels). This happened in summer 2017. Me and my dad were walking in center with his friend, and my dad was talking about his work and life in the Netherlands.

He was approached (not me) by 2 hot teen foids (> 18 years, FBI) who started to flirt and ask him more about the Netherlands and my father's work. They gave him their phone numbers. One of them even bit her lip (got erection from that, ngl). They made flirty eyes, were really close to him, almost grinding.

Obviously, they ignored me.

IT'S OVER for young Russian poorcels who are trying to get foids. These foids are rather leave this shithole with old foreigners.
Pure Elliot Rodger fuel

What cities in Russia are that poor? Why don’t people just move to more economical area?

Fuck. Thats worth it.

Fuck them and ditch them. You're fucking lucky that the whores in your country are like this