Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents blame my inceldom on not believing in god

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = x times Tyrone piped your mom
★★★★★
My christcuck parents whenever they get the chance would say I am still single because I don't believe in god and it absolutely infurates me when they say this because I did believe in god in catholicism and baptism but now I stopped believing and its really fucking cringe hearing them (especially step dad) blame my inceldom on atheism when there are a small minority of sex havers who are atheists, I cant wait for the day I am a 30 year old virgin and they still gaslight me on my atheism holding me back from a gf.

Credits to @Clavicus Vile for being a based atheistcel

Last edited:
Based and Christpilled parents

99% of the guys don't believe and still get something

Based and Christpilled parents
Cosmic armor superman vs xeno goku dc vs dragon ball v0 o7cq14v4ox4c1

No god for your face

99% of the guys don't believe and still get something
If atheism really did hold me back from a gf then I would have ascended years ago and atheists would barely exist

It is your personality, sweetheart. :foidSoy:

No jewsus for ur face

No jewsus for ur face
Jesus when you are a single lonely virgin at 30::feelskek:

If god and jesus really did end up being real then they are most definetly keking at us

Wouldn't opposite be true? Biggest sexhavers dont need any religion holding them back from fucking around.

Wouldn't opposite be true? Biggest sexhavers dont need any religion holding them back from fucking around.
No, everywhere I go I see religious sex havers, they are all religious niggers

Take a look on social media of a sex haver they will always write something on their story with some shit like "I am thankful for god for you"

My christcuck parents
@Confessor @Grim_Reaper look at this. Even less probability Christian South Indian Father. Impossible with all other of his claims

@Confessor @Grim_Reaper look at this. Even less probability Christian South Indian Father. Impossible with all other of his claims
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You took that out of context again

I always mention I have a step dad and my actual dad left me

My step dad is white

jfl they think god is the ultimate pimp

and its really fucking cringe hearing them (especially step dad) blame my inceldom on atheism

„You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
Hypocrites. He married another man's wife. (step dad)

Im sick of this religious brainwashing. The bluepill came from religions believe it or not. If you think about it, without the belief in supernatural everybody would be blackpilled by default

Im sick of this religious brainwashing. The bluepill came from religions believe it or not. If you think about it, without the belief in supernatural everybody would be blackpilled by default
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Based gray

Incels who are religious are bluepilledcels in denial

Wow. This would only add to my already high levels of hatred for parentoids and christniggers.

My parents are also huge christcucks

Plot twist : they're right.

Tell your parents to convert to Calvinism. Its the only way they'll realize that God has scorned and cursed you (and us here as well). We aren't incels because we reject God, we are incels because God rejected us first.

From certain religions maybe. Real christians believe that humans are inherently evil which would align with the blackpill. The new testament was written at a time when many christians were hated and reviled by jews, romans and greeks. Believing was definitely not about achieving worldly pleasures or living an easy life.
Buddhism with their idea of Karma is closer to the bluepill.

The account here that cosplays God is more benevolent than the actual Abrahamic God

Another classic incels.is case of "Gee I sure hate those stupid Christcucks. Hmmm I wonder why I can't get pussy in modern secular irreligious society?"

Another classic incels.is case of "Gee I sure hate those stupid Christcucks. Hmmm I wonder why I can't get pussy in modern secular irreligious society?"
Why cant you christcucks get pussy?

Why cant you christcucks get pussy?
Because nobody I know is also religious, retard. Do you think the Amish, Mormons, or Orthodox Jews have incels? Fuck no. The culture is to get married, not to whore around, and that's exactly what they do whether you're ugly or not.

Because nobody I know is also religious, retard. Do you think the Amish, Mormons, or Orthodox Jews have incels? Fuck no. The culture is to get married, not to whore around, and that's exactly what they do whether you're ugly or not.
This christcuck is really doing mental jiu jitsu:feelskek:

Your god should have sent you someone a long time ago and you would have ascended not to mention you wouldnt be on this forum

This christcuck is really doing mental jiu jitsu:feelskek:

Your god should have sent you someone a long time ago and you would have ascended not to mention you wouldnt be on this forum
You're a low IQ bugmen that short circuits when confronted with a rational argument. Keep being an atheist, I'm sure having no god or people to turn to will help tremendously.

You're a low IQ bugmen that short circuits when confronted with a rational argument. Keep being an atheist, I'm sure having no god or people to turn to will help tremendously.
Sure as if your god cares about you while you cry in your room about your inceldom while being proud of it on this forum when if your god does exist he is for sure keking at you for coping

I used to belive that I don't have a gf because I woud made a lot of sins with her (sex) and because I'm alone I only make sin to myself (fap). This belive of mine comes from a Bible:
Mk 9:42
42 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea.

Now I see how much people fuck in relationships and it's a bullshit for me. Bad people have better lives due to genetics. Fuck religion of any kind

Mormons had a high number of incels due to polygamy. They were simply kicked out of the group :feelsPop:

That's how it works. You gotta steal a girl and then ask forgiveness.

Why atheists and christians bicker so much? your both going to hell anyways

find allah asap

i say go to church again just to prove that God either hates you or just plainly doesnt exist. then see what theyll say next

i say go to church again just to prove that God either hates you or just plainly doesnt exist. then see what theyll say next
They are just going to use the excuses if I do that

"YoU DonT beLIeVe EnoUGh"

"YOu doNT tRULy bELiEvE"

"NoT a REaL cAtHoLiC"

Not to mention my atheist brother is a sex haver along with my christcuck brother who used to be a based atheist