Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents blame my inceldom on not believing in god

What did he mean by this.
Your mother says she is a "conservative" yet she is a full on leftist secretly, all foids are liberals and you know it.

Your mother will not hesitate to leave your family for some random street Tyrone

Your mother says she is a "conservative" yet she is a full on leftist secretly, all foids are liberals and you know it.
True tbh she voted for Biden out of spite for Trump because she doesn’t like him.
Your mother will not hesitate to leave your family for some random street Tyrone
Unironically her bf is a 6’2 giga high T gymmaxxxed Tyrone and she always takes his side when he has criticism towards me and my siblings.

Ger jo jo

My christcuck parents whenever they get the chance would say I am still single because I don't believe in god and it absolutely infurates me when they say this because I did believe in god in catholicism and baptism but now I stopped believing and its really fucking cringe hearing them (especially step dad) blame my inceldom on atheism when there are a small minority of sex havers who are atheists, I cant wait for the day I am a 30 year old virgin and they still gaslight me on my atheism holding me back from a gf.

Credits to @Clavicus Vile for being a based atheistcel
Tell them to explain all the Muslims or Chinese getting married.

Also, data shows agnostic and atheists get more dates
4AFBB7C9 C5E4 46D7 916A F5667F9FCF69

Tell them to explain all the Muslims or Chinese getting married.

Also, data shows agnostic and atheists get more dates
View attachment 1169085
Forget muslims and chinks getting married

Already tried to explain that atheists get more dates and they only gaslit me about it

They will probably use the satan is running the world card

Oh btw should I mention that my step dad literally mentioned muslims will go to Heaven too, I am deadass not joking and even said god and allah are the same.

Last edited:
Forget muslims and chinks getting married

Already tried to explain that atheists get more dates and they only gaslit me about it

They will probably use the satan is running the world card
So is being athiest ruining your chances with women or is Satan making atheists get all the women? Can’t have both jfl.

Oh btw should I mention that my step dad literally mentioned muslims will go to Heaven too, I am deadass not joking and even said god and allah are the same.
Allah and YHWH are the same god, but usually the trinity is considered to be polytheism in Judaism. Maybe your dad doesn’t believe in the trinity?

As for heaven, don’t Christians believe all non-Christians are going to hell?

So is being athiest ruining your chances with women or is Satan making atheists get all the women? Can’t have both jfl.
He might just end up gaslighting me with religious whims that wont back up his arguement at all.

Allah and YHWH are the same god, but usually the trinity is considered to be polytheism in Judaism. Maybe your dad doesn’t believe in the trinity?
He is a catholic and I think he does *step dad btw*

As for heaven, don’t Christians believe all non-Christians are going to hell?
My step dad is trad catholic

He might just end up gaslighting me with religious whims that wont back up his arguement at all.
When you are not blackpilled, it all leads to contradictions.

He is a catholic and I think he does *step dad btw*

My step dad is trad catholic
I guess he understand that thinking everyone who believes something else is going to hell is pretty evil.

I guess he understand that thinking everyone who believes something else is going to hell is pretty evil.
I even told him that the actions god does is evil and ofc gave me the "god created you, he can do what he wants with you and it will be just" and by that god doesnt respect us as sentient beings as we are basically his guinea pigs and all his actions are "good" by default because his book says so

I wonder if these verses constantly having to remind us that god is the hero no matter what would these christcucks come up with that on their own? Think about it, why do we never need to be told Goku, Superman, The Avengers, Deku or Spiderman are the heroes but we need to be gaslit into thinking god is the hero?

Meanwhile militant atheist chads pump and dump females left and right

I even told him that the actions god does is evil and ofc gave me the "god created you, he can do what he wants with you and it will be just" and by that god doesnt respect us as sentient beings as we are basically his guinea pigs and all his actions are "good" by default because his book says so
By that logic, parents who torture, rape, and kill their kids are not wrong either because they made the kids.

I wonder if these verses constantly having to remind us that god is the hero no matter what would these christcucks come up with that on their own? Think about it, why do we never need to be told Goku, Superman, The Avengers, Deku or Spiderman are the heroes but we need to be gaslit into thinking god is the hero?
There was a branch of Christianity called Gnosticism that said the old testament god is just evil and different than the god Jesus talked about and was. Too bad that form of christianity died out, and the only form that is around today is the middle ground between that greek influenced gnosticism and jewish christianity.

My christcuck parents whenever they get the chance would say I am still single because I don't believe in god and it absolutely infurates me when they say this because I did believe in god in catholicism and baptism but now I stopped believing and its really fucking cringe hearing them (especially step dad) blame my inceldom on atheism when there are a small minority of sex havers who are atheists, I cant wait for the day I am a 30 year old virgin and they still gaslight me on my atheism holding me back from a gf.

Credits to @Clavicus Vile for being a based atheistcel
I wish I could use the power of religion to coerce females into wifing up

As if the supreme intellect and will of the world take special intrigue in the life of one meager dissenter. Congratulations on escaping the great metaphysical terror.