Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Slavpill] Everyone has it better in Slavland than slavs.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Literally anyone has it better than slav. Are you black, hindu or whatever? Just come to Poland, girls here love anything exotic but they shit on poles. And thats truth, @Eskimocel was spreading truth. Being slav is one of worst things. And being ukrainian is even worse than being pole. Literally everyone shit on us.

But yeah yeah Ryo will come with ridiculous graphs to prove his shitty theories and ban anyone who has different opinion. Literally put this in the ass. Slavpill will live in ur heads rent free.

:feelsbadman:

Over for me and other slavcels.

At least you don't atract that many inmigrants

True jfl everytime i manage to go outside i see curries and ricecels with gfs while lithuaniacels just go around with other males and gopnikmax

True jfl everytime i manage to go outside i see curries and ricecels with gfs while lithuaniacels just go around with other males and gopnikmax
Many slavs men. I can notice same.

The slavic rises
Tumblr nbb1hvQAwR1rrkahjo3 250

Did someone say bbc?

Someone once said slavs are niggers of white ppl.

Is it possible for Western incels to slay in Eastern Europe?
Therr are alot of Eastern Europeans in uk and most seem to stick together so doubt it

Is it possible for Western incels to slay in Eastern Europe?
Therr are alot of Eastern Europeans in uk and most seem to stick together so doubt it
Tell to polish chick you are german. Panties wet.

No way are curries slaying slav women

Im telling truth i observed living here in Slavland, im not living graphs or other internet bullshit, i see reality.
So in other words: anectodal evidence > imperical evidence?
And I thought my jokes were bad

So in other words: anectodal evidence > imperical evidence?
Oh well Ryo made one thread where shown graph about preferencje where probably most people werent from EE.

Literally anything but Slavic men in Slavlands.

The slavs have nowhere to run. Our women don't want us but we're too poor to get out of Europe. We can only go to western europe and be their wagecucks and get mogged by them mercilessly.

At least in slavograd there is no annoying Halloween.

[Comment has been removed by anti-slav/anti-white mods]

It's incredible how many slavcels are on this forum jfl

At least in slavograd there is no annoying Halloween.
There is. Went for a cigarette and cheap wine to get drunk and I saw 7 groups of normies dressed in maak. Fyck im in some sort of forest and I don't the way out. Good time tho fuck people

Once was ignored by lithuaniant thot, she preferred to talk with curry instead

Friends of mine, normies at best, bring mail order wives (some of them stacies) from Ukraine and Russia to Israel. I spoke with them in Russian. After few shots of vodka they start to talk openly. I ask a stacy, what the fuck are you doing with this shorter than you by 15 cm guy when you can get a slav chad. She said that slav men are lazy, drink and beat their wives.

I don’t know much about slavs but aren’t they considered “white”?

God created Poland to test the faithful. At the seventh day when God rested, he took a giant dump to the east of the Oder river and what came out of his ass was Eastern Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back