Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slasher flicks are such life fuel

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Admittedly, they're schlock and pretty low brow but they always deliver. It's the last place in mainstream media you can watch roasties, normies and Chad get brutally killed (in Minecraft). Absolute lifefuel, I always cheer on for the "villain" in these movies. Scenes such as this, such lifefuel to watch.

Halloween 2018 sucked balls. How the fuck is Michael locked up in the back of a police car with a young white bitch next to him and he doesn't stab her to death? Also, that little talk about #MeToo in the dialogue. Slashers are becoming feminist flicks now.

Halloween 2018 sucked balls. How the fuck is Michael locked up in the back of a police car with a young white bitch next to him and he doesn't stab her to death? Also, that little talk about #MeToo in the dialogue. Slashers are becoming feminist flicks now.
it's the best we have now. I don't think faulting a movie with an evil undead killer in it for lacking logic is exactly valid.

it's the best we have now. I don't think faulting a movie with an evil undead killer in it for lacking logic is exactly valid.
If you want the best, go 80s slasher flicks instead.

Those were better but still stupid as well.
True, but that's what makes it so fun. You can laugh at how silly it is. These modern slasher flicks try too hard to be serious and pander to SJW bullshit.

I agree. Love scream movies even tho they all mog me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back