Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid teachers are a bunch of cunts

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
Foid teachers are absolute parasites to society. They claim they want to help students but they always drag them down to step in them and make them feel stupid. People always complain about toxic masculinity for boys growing up, but 80% of teachers are foids and 90% of them are raging cunts.

Whenever I see a school shooting on the news, I have no sympathy for the disgusting foid teachers that get shot. Hell, I'm glad they get mowed down like the cows they are in shootings because that make the world a better place with one less cunt around. (In hitman 3)

They're a bunch of power hungry, condescending, soulless, harlots who flaunt their authority to feel better about their shit pay and patronize students (except for the jocks they fuck) to cope with their shitty divorce.

For example, I stumbled across my old cunt teacher from high school on my Fucking Facebook page. I barely use Facebook but I check to see how the single mom's with mutt babies and other whore toilets are suffering in life after graduation.

Everyone hated that dicklicking bitch. She acted like she was a complete dictator. She gave me a big fat zero on a project because I forgot some pieces of it at home so that affected my grade negatively despite me offering to bring it in the next day. She would get on all of our asses for being late despite that there was always crowds of people going through the hallway that were so big, we were shoulder to shoulder.

I despised her smug "Don't do this assignment, get a zero. Yeah that's what I thought" attitude and she always favored the Chads she would subtly flirt with when they visited class.

Hell, I'm positive at least half of foid teachers get trains run on them by the Chad jocks and give them detention just to worship their cocks.

She is a flaming piece of shit and she always made us all feel like we were stupid with her condescending, "Seriously you guys? You should know this by now!" attitude but wondered why we never asked questions. And she relished in flaunting her authority by singling kids out in a grandiose way and telling us our opinions don't matter.

A classmate of mine even said, "well maybe if you weren't such a bitch, your husband wouldn't have left you" which was a W on his part. Sometimes, I wished our school got shot up so I could watch her get her face blown off. (In hitman 4)

FUCK YOU MISS CHERRI!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT AND I'M GONNA PISS ON YOUR GRAVE YOU SACK OF WRINKLES AND BONES!!! CHOKE ON CHAD'S CUM AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS OLD WHORE!!!

Yep, I recall when I was 14 my mother told me

"You always seem to have a problem with only foid teachers"

I always have, never had a problem with male teachers, and to be completely honest even viewing this retrospectively it really wasnt my fault, just foids gonna foid.

This is a great mega retardation moment from one of my foid teachers if you are interested in reading.

Yep, I recall when I was 14 my mother told me

"You always seem to have a problem with only foid teachers"

I always have, never had a problem with male teachers, and to be completely honest even viewing this retrospectively it really wasnt my fault, just foids gonna foid.

This is a great mega retardation moment from one of my foid teachers if you are interested in reading.
Lmao epic. You should become a lawyer. Maybe go to Europe where college is cheaper, eh?

Lmao epic. You should become a lawyer. Maybe go to Europe where college is cheaper, eh?
I unironically tried it by doing an online degree, I dropped out of high school to do it, but I failed it. I was barely scraping by completing it for the first 3 months and I realised I could not do it for the next 4 years to complete it. So I just never logged into my online portal thing again one day and that was the end of that.

I can't study for the life of me honestly, it drives me insane, it's so boring and I will genuinely get a headache from doing it.

Women's shouldn't have authority over children

Foids don't have the ability to be lenient.

Teachers are the most moronic people you will deal with, they spend their whole lives in a microcosm of minutia, makes them prone to raging cunt syndrome and delusions of power, I always have and always will despise teacher, a whole collective turned away from reality and the few people I still can't get along with in my adult life.

Ideally female teachers should provide their bodies for students in need.

Foid teachers talk to chad popular kids they want to fuck

Foid teacher's are the worst I fought 2 as a teen and beat both which caused me to not go to school no more.

My German teacher in September 2023 told me in front of a class that she married a 25 year old neet to cheer me up because I said I never had friends. There are exceptions.

And in high school, I was bullied by girls, so I was using my mom and teachers against them. Maybe I'm just a teachers' pet uwu. Now I've left the uni and can't go outside because the Ukraine, so don't at me bro.