Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SJW roasties are all liars

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
They all pretend to hate white ppl and bash them 24/7 on social media but irl they love taking white dick and exclusively date white boys. I have seen this at my uni, the loudest race activists all have white boyfriends. They overcompensate because they feel guilty. It’s over for ethnic men if even sjws wont date us

yep all white weemen are racist towards sub8 non whites

cause they are hypocrites trying to virtue signal

yep all white weemen are racist towards sub8 non whites
all white women should be guilted into dating ethnics, we should say they’re racist if they refuse to date us

It sucks being a white guy that can't get white woman, I would feel ok if I could at least get other woman but they reject me too.

Everyone's first priority is trying to date within their own race.

The kind of white sjw whore that runs her mouth about racial issues is the least likely to date a non white becuase the whole reason she is runnnig her mouth is that she sees non whites as lesser than her and in need of her advocacy.

Even the feminist Asian women are like this

OBOyI7AdAAHEWxzSdLwXOs2vHWSNCTosHOMT58xs4e8.jpg

Yeah SJWs love to pretend they care about ethnic men yet they are behind shit like indianpeoplefacebook.

They don't benefit me in the slightest. They hate ugly white guys just like everyone else, don't get deluded.

Where is that meme where the white bitches watch some SJW documentary about ethnics, feel bad for them for like 5 seconds before swiping left on them all on tinder and right for all the white bois lmao?

Where is that meme where the white bitches watch some SJW documentary about ethnics, feel bad for them for like 5 seconds before swiping left on them all on tinder and right for all the white bois lmao?

lOkJ8QA.jpg

Asian and brown women prioritize getting with WHITE men.
You're only making it harder for yourself if you try to get white women.

Good, race-mixing is a sin.

Once white women fuck non-whites, white guys don't even want her anymore. Even SJW feminist white women know this.

all white women should be guilted into dating ethnics, we should say they’re racist if they refuse to date us

The fuck is this ethnic cope shit. You have made me mad and I have made the account. Now you shall pay.

Any who bring that cult marx ish will be struck down in the name of the LORD. Second, your little Islam gig is the second biggest cope in the world because the Koran says the most unworthy leader would be a raisin head somali nigger. Keep copin and you headin for a ropin. Peace be upon him ishALLAH.

The fuck is this ethnic cope shit. You have made me mad and I have made the account. Now you shall pay.

Any who bring that cult marx ish will be struck down in the name of the LORD. Second, your little Islam gig is the second biggest cope in the world because the Koran says the most unworthy leader would be a raisin head somali nigger. Keep copin and you headin for a ropin. Peace be upon him ishALLAH.
Cucktears GTFO. Mods ban him

IshALLAH do not attempt your tricks, hypocrite. I bring the wrath of the LORD. I just spent the time going through 9 pages and you shall not prevail against my superior inceldom for I AM GOD'S CHOSEN. HYPOCRYTES MEET THE CRUCIFIX. If mods are ethnic copers this place is beyond hope. By their fruits ye shall know them.

almost everyone is a liar