Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sitting on a bridge edge

• Thread starter pedroiscooliguess
  • Start date
pedroiscooliguess

pedroiscooliguess

guitarcel
I've found that just sitting on a secluded bridge above the river is very therapeutic. Maybe it's the fact that it's a green forest around it, idk. I sometimes bring along my guitar on weekdays after work bc I know there will be no ppl walking by. Weekends however bring a crap ton of normies who think they're romantic when they bring beckys.

I've done this for almost a year now and I know every crack of the concrete on my spot.

What is your cope spot?

I like bridges too but I often find opened condom packets underneath them which kinda puts me off.

I've found that just sitting on a secluded bridge above the river is very therapeutic. Maybe it's the fact that it's a green forest around it, idk. I sometimes bring along my guitar on weekdays after work bc I know there will be no ppl walking by. :chad: Weekends however bring a crap ton of normies who think they're romantic when they bring beckys.

I've done this for almost a year now and I know every crack of the concrete on my spot.

What is your cope spot?
My room :feelsrope:

Thought this was going to be a sui post

The bridge edge is cool, I personally like an empty park or trail

10 story rooftops and above, beats most things. Mountains are cool too, but cityscapes are usually more interesting to look at from above.

Sounds like a good place to take a shit @chudur-budur

Other than my room, theres this forest near this park and I just walk into it

I live in a shitty desert city where it's already over a hundred Fahrenheit everyday, so I just cope in my room :feelsbadman:

The football field belonging to my childhood school next to my childhood home that got demolished a few years back. It´s the only spot that almost hasn´t been changed since my magnificent childhood and sometimes I will think if I stood at this exact spot 17-18 years ago I would be a happy child again..

I've found that just sitting on a secluded bridge above the river is very therapeutic. Maybe it's the fact that it's a green forest around it, idk. I sometimes bring along my guitar on weekdays after work bc I know there will be no ppl walking by. Weekends however bring a crap ton of normies who think they're romantic when they bring beckys.

What is your cope spot?

Welcome Greycel. My cope spot is my room tbh

Sounds like a painful way to sui tbh. Gun to the back of the head sounds quicker

im still searching for a nice quiet spot where i can drink cold beers alone, preferably one with water

wtf this song is so good thanks
Old time music about the lyrics & flow rather than a 10 second loop on repeat & talking about sex in a club.

Keep sitting for me

What is your cope spot?
I used to cope by walking for a while. It could be anywhere, down the street, in a park, etc. Over time, however, I found it just gave me more time to realize what a worthless piece of trash I am.

My favourite spot was this custom computer store where you can find anything! Now because of everything it’s my basement.....

Sounds like a good place to take a shit @chudur-budur

Shitting off the bridge is one of the most wonderful thing one can ever experience. But it can be dangerous if you are not trained properly. So I don't recommend "bridge-shitting" to noobs who are newly initiated into the art of street-shitting.

In terms of "para-shitting" (they all fall into this category), I prefer "treetop-shitting" and "tower-shitting" to "bridge-shitting". But it doesn't mean I have never shat from a bridge nor I dislike it. It's just a preference.

For more advanced, "hydro-shitting" can be very exciting:

It's nice to get away from the world every now and then. My computer desk is probably my cope spot. Too scared to bump into hiker chad and stacy if I try finding some nice secluded spot out in nature

Empty parking garage rooftops. If they're atleast 10 stories I can see the whole city.

I’d get scared tbh I’m not good with heights. It sounds pleasant though

My cope spot is a random bench in a random neighbourhood in my city on which i sit alone and think about life. It's far from where I live, it's literally just a random spot where there aren't many people and it has a nice-ish view.

Ikr. To bad my favourite (and in ldar range only) creek dried up. :feelsUgh:

IMG_20200509_180500138.jpg

It's really time I beavermax. Dam dam dam @Atavistic Autist

Last edited: