Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sisterpilled yet again

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Another friday night of my youth rotting in my room alone, only my parents and I are in the house, my sisters? They won't even be in the house this weekend, too busy traveling and hanging out with friends :feelsrope:

Same bro. Same genetics, different realties. Truly they live on tutorial island

Probably in some orgy getting spitroasted as we speak.

If your sisters had one chromosome difference they would have an account on this forum just like you.
You were forced into a life of suffering and solitude because of nanometers of genetic code

Same bro. Same genetics, different realties. Truly they live on tutorial island
Hehe "tutorial island" I like that. Is that an original or lifted ?

Another friday night of my youth rotting in my room alone, only my parents and I are in the house, my sisters? They won't even be in the house this weekend, too busy traveling and hanging out with friends :feelsrope:
Sisters are brutal. I have the most ridiculous ones of the cousin variety. Thankfully can keep my distance, but when we were younger (and even sometimes now in our mid-late 30's) seeing them was cringe. Today it's less intense and better but, retard children running around throwing shit making loud noise needing to be entertained. :feelscry:

Can't relate.
My sister is always at home and goes out even less than i do : )
She's also a ghost online like me , with dead profiles that gets updated maybe once a year .

Everytime my sister goes out with friends, my parents ask me "And you, when will you go out with your friends?" :feelskek:

Can't relate.
My sister is always at home and goes out even less than i do : )
She's also a ghost online like me , with dead profiles that gets updated maybe once a year .
You know, one of my sister was like that, she then got a job and easily made lots of friends so that image of your sister can change easily :fuk:
They can ascend so easily aby day, unlike us

Everytime my sister goes out with friends, my parents ask me "And you, when will you go out with your friends?" :feelskek:
Fucking brutal, mine never ask these kind of questions but I can feel they sometimes feel bad for me :feelscry:

You know, one of my sister was like that, she then got a job and easily made lots of friends so that image of your sister can change easily :fuk:
They can ascend so easily aby day, unlike us
well if you must know my sister isnt a young girl anymore , shes 32 and gainfully employed since 2012

do agree with the ascention part as she got over 400 matches on bumble on a profile she made as a joke - single pic, no bio