Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SIR DO NOT REDEEM! (Over for Currycels)

Just don't redeem theory

DO NOT REDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM :feelsree:

Over for scamming currycels

Der ewige curry

its ovER :feelsrope:
i hate anti-hacker channels, like stop the hackers but dont make videos that promote more hatred against us
that cuck pewdiepie did the same with his battle against t-series

i hate anti-hacker channels, like stop the hackers but dont make videos that promote more hatred against us
Yup. A prime example of curry hate in soyciety is pewdiepie’s distracts on us curries. Imagine if he did the same types of jokes about blacks, rice’s, or any other race that wasn’t curry, there would’ve been a lot of backlash but no because we are the sub human race no one cares about us :feelsrope:

These anti scammer videos only make racism against us curries worse. I hope these fuckers are brutally tortured and die in concentration camps. (In Roblox)

Over for scamming currycels
those who scam are generally sexhaver scums. some are even abducted and forced to scam in the false pretense of giving them a job.

I love how he is saying "..what?" at the end of a video

Ya but it's fucking hilarious when they start raging :feelskek:

These anti scammer videos only make racism against us curries worse. I hope these fuckers are brutally tortured and die in concentration camps. (In Roblox)
It creates a stereotype towards curries but it's still fucking hilarious. Nothing funnier than hearing a curry rage.

It creates a stereotype towards curries but it's still fucking hilarious. Nothing funnier than hearing a curry rage.
I love it when a curry scammer scams a low IQ cumskin foid it fills me with infinite happiness

I love it when a curry scammer scams a low IQ cumskin foid it fills me with infinite happiness
Anytime a cumskin whore is scammed it's good regardless of who does it. They deserve to suffer.