Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single Biggest Regret?

No. And multiple people said the same thing ITT. Why am I getting singled out?
How are you getting singled out? This forum (myself included) actually screams fakecel too much but actually not taking the chance with girls who wanted you is fakecel.

Stopped doing sports
-Got addicted to videogames
-Not trying to become low inhib inhib in my developmental stage (It's too late now)

How are you getting singled out?
other people said the same thing and you quoted me, wtf man.
This forum (myself included) actually screams fakecel too much but actually not taking the chance with girls who wanted you is fakecel.
That was back in high school bro. I was too high inhib, had a legit anxiety disorder.

Not trying to bang girls in high school. It was all down hill from there.

I have a lot but not one that really stands out. Dropping out of CMU sucked but I have no idea what would have happened if I hadn't.

Wow, everyone stating they had a chance to get a gf lmao. What a great "incel" forum.
Fuck you all, LARPing normtrash pieces of shit. I hope you all fucking die.

User was warned for this post.
Wow, everyone stating they had a chance to get a gf lmao. What a great "incel" forum.
You didn't? You never went to school?

You didn't? You never went to school?

OH WOW. THE STATE OF THIS FUCKING FORUM. WELL FUCKING SHIT, INCELS DONT EXIST BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS HAD A CHANCE TO GET A GIRL! EVERYONE!

Fuck you seriously, man you're just shit. Unlike you I'm actually ugly and unattractive. Just get the fuck out of here you shittard, go back to your normie friends and die.

don't know, all the shit that's happened to me has been because of things out of my control. As such I don't have a sense of regret. I mean I wish I was handsome and wealthy.... But I mean who doesn't?

Being born, honestly.
Unlike a lot of you I never had any IOS, I was ugly ever since I was spawned into existence. My fate was sealed.

OH WOW. THE STATE OF THIS FUCKING FORUM. WELL FUCKING SHIT, INCELS DONT EXIST BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS HAD A CHANCE TO GET A GIRL! EVERYONE!
Not everyone but I know a lot of incels who did.

Not everyone but I know a lot of incels who did.

Here, let me spell this out for you.

T H E Y A R E N O T I N C E L S

They're volcels at best. They are the same people that casually remark "oh yea I did have sex but it wasn't good". Just a fucking joke, lookism really did manage to turn this into cancer

Not buying bitcoin in 2012 and not taking igf-1 earlier

Mine was choosing not to go to a 4 year university right after High School. I choose to attend a local community college because I wanted to "save money" JFL.

This decision may be the reason I am still incel.

-miss out on forming post-hs friendships with dormmates
-miss out on possible girlfriend at beginning of first semester
-still addicted to masturbation (would probably have stopped if I had a roommate for an entire year)
-former 6th grade oneitis went to the 4 year college I got accepted to, majored in the same thing as me, and still hasn't had a boyfriend based on Social media
-unwilling to get out of my comfort zone, because I have never been forced out

Don't be hard on yourself. I took the straight to uni route and despite trying to forcing myself out of my comfort zone I'm still friendless incel

Don't be hard on yourself. I took the straight to uni route and despite trying to forcing myself out of my comfort zone I'm still friendless incel

This, if you are friendless incel in HS you would be one in college too. In fact in my case it was even worse, i was incel with friends in HS and then became friendless when i moved cities for college

Studyceling myself into university. I thought exposing myself to such an environment would help me attain a partner, couldn't have possibly been more wrong. Wasted effort, by all means.