Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Singaporean noodlewhore says "Suck it people I have a white baby complete with a set of blue eyes too."

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I don't know if this was already posted here but this noodlewhore is pretty damn pathetic lol. She has deleted the post though.

asian1-e1527792120788.jpg

She's right.
If I don't want shit skin kids either.
Not that having kids is an option for me.

Her looksmatch would be posting here. Also chances are the child could be under human trafficking, as the mix between white male asian female couples tend to have their children looking closer to the foid.

The human species is truly pathetic and is beyond saving.

Self hating ethnic women :feelskek::feelskek:

She got lucky, most mixed kids inherit brown skin and dark eyes

Watch as the kid has identity issues down the line.

Giving women rights was a big mistake

First of all, only self-hating deathnik whores care about eye color. Second, I feel bad for that kid. The kid's mother sees them as an item to "show off," rather than loving them just for being their kid. I bet if an ethnic whore had a deformed kid with limbs missing, she'd go "Well, at least my kid has blue eyes!"

Fkin ugly noodlecunt.

I don't know if this was already posted here but this noodlewhore is pretty damn pathetic lol. She has deleted the post though.

asian1-e1527792120788.jpg

If I remember correctly most white babies come out with blue eyes but it’s not their actual eye color

The human species is truly pathetic and is beyond saving.
What’s new? Giving foids rights is something I will never understand. They are just property. Now they are ruining everything

I'd call her a flat 5 by SIN standards, and bear in mind I hate Singaporeans, so if the JBW is a flat 5, good for them (last time I was there I saw maybe 2 ricemen and 1 curry who id call 5+, these people suffer from Latitude theory as badly as curries and rice).

However just kek at her for thinking that babies eyes aren't gonna go brown in next 6 months.

And while I think it is justified for a 5 noodle to be with a 5 JBW, her self hatred is not, and laksacel who doesn't rise up is basically a supercuck (which is sadly the main paradigm of SIN culture)
If I remember correctly most white babies come out with blue eyes but it’s not their actual eye color
Yep that's what I meant, this Noodlewhore is too dumb (SIN says it has the highest education standards in the world but I'd put it only one level above africa in terms of how dumb those cunts are) to realise eye colour comes between 18-24months
First of all, only self-hating deathnik whores care about eye color. Second, I feel bad for that kid. The kid's mother sees them as an item to "show off," rather than loving them just for being their kid. I bet if an ethnic whore had a deformed kid with limbs missing, she'd go "Well, at least my kid has blue eyes!"
Totally, she basically has higher standing among her social circle, family, everyone because she got a half white baby, and for next year she can show off those blue eyes and her friends with Prada, Gucci, Hermes have to suck it up

Last edited:
she is coping. her son will be a ricecel when he grows up. JFL at an asian foidlet expecting her son to be an aryan chad

All noodlewhores are ashamed of who they are. This one is just more open about it.

I wonder if she'd put the kid in a trash compactor had the baby been born with brown eyes.

Don’t worry little baby. In two decades we will save a place for you so you can vent here about your self-hating noodlewhore of a mother

I dunno what the fuck is wrong with Singapore tbh.

Their men are completely cucked with military service,insane competition, losing jobs to dumb foreigners etc.

Their women are the most feminist/westernized of all East Asian countries even though they have sacrificed nothing for it. They are the worst in hypergamy.

Yet despite that they still think they are best in the world. They have all the shitty asian traits/culture but none of the protectionist stuff and of coz they worship whites.

At least Korea protects it own plus they got K-pop backing.

Last edited:
it's definitely not your race bro, keep coping bro

HUUWHITES are so Godly, a noodlewhore literally thinks she's Mary Magdalene for having a white looking baby

She never addresses the main issue in the text, she still wanted a caucasian baby from caucasian a man, that virtue signalling bullshit she wrote about different cultures and how she was bullied in the past dont make her any less racist. Her only excuse is as always "it just so happens that between a white and any other guy I'd take white"
she is coping. her son will be a ricecel when he grows up. JFL at an asian foidlet expecting her son to be an aryan chad
cope, she got a girl, thus she'll never get what she deserved.

Last edited:

Their men are completely cucked with military service,insane competition, losing jobs to dumb foreigners etc.

Their women are the most feminist/westernized of all East Asian countries even though they have sacrificed nothing for it. They are the worst in hypergamy.

Yet despite that they still think they are best in the world. They have all the shitty asian traits/culture but none of the protectionist stuff and of coz they worship whites.

Based take, I was literally gonna say that (as a singaporean) I fucking hate my country

Humans are so fucking pathetic lmfao.

You honestly all should die

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

Singapore is indeed cucked. Their economy relies on 70 percent being JBW bankers who go there to fuck noodles, and they are paid well too, while the curries and rice rot doing menial jobs.

still looks like a subhuman

god do i hate noodlewhores

She got lucky, most mixed kids inherit brown skin and dark eyes
This

Nobody said it was impossible, just very unlikely.

She most certainly lucked out if were womb made that.

I remember this post. Babies often have light hair and eyes which get darker as they age. Someone looked at her IG recently and apparently her "white" baby has dark hair and eyes and looks like a generic noodlewhore now :lul:

Can confirm. My brother had blue eyes as a kid (probably from my grandad) and now its brown.

OT: JFL at this broad being obsessed w eye color. I get that blue eyes look better, but imagine treating your kid like a prize/object.
I remember this post. Babies often have light hair and eyes which get darker as they age. Someone looked at her IG recently and apparently her "white" baby has dark hair and eyes and looks like a generic noodlewhore now :lul:
East asians can never have blue eyes JFL The furthest blue eyes can go is to Pakistan/Afganistan with the Nurastanis for example. it's a caucasion feature

All foids are racist but holy fuck not even white foids hates their race that much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back