Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Since the guy who plays Black Panther is dead, I have made a new black superhero.

Who should I sell the rights to niggerman?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
His name would be Niggerman. He would be played by either Chris Rock or Dave Chappel.

His powers:

- Can disappear at night
- Can camouflage on dark surfaces. Eg if he lies down on the road no one can find him
- Steals better than Catwoman
- Can jump 7m vertically
- Can run faster than Usain Bolt
- Can teleport to any KFC store on the planet
- Gets a power boost after he eats a watermelon
- Opponents are transfixed when he starts freestyling hip hop

Weaknesses:
- Water, he would drown in a kiddies swimming pool
- He can’t drink water, he has to eat watermelon to get water into his body

Origin story:
He was playing basketball with his homies in the hood. The Ku Klux Klan came and started to lynch his homies. Our hero was running away and a Klansman was chasing after him. He took refuge in a KFC next to a nuclear reactor. He was tired from running decided to order an original recipe chicken (was radioactive), he ate it and it altered his DNA. Our hero then went home after the coast was clear. He goes home and then goes to sleep. He wakes up the next day, discovers all these powers but realised that water makes him weaker when he takes a shower. He then goes to the KFC where he took refuge, but nothing is there only a reactor. He uses his new powers to fight the white man but always wondering what happened to that KFC. Was it fate?

Marvel or DC. Whoever gives me the most money can use this superhero.

Bookmarked :yes::yes::yes:.
You should sell the rights to DC, because Marvel has become Giga cucked at this point.
Captain Marvel was the nail in the coffin.

Bookmarked :yes::yes::yes:.
You should sell the rights to DC, because Marvel has become Giga cucked at this point.
Captain Marvel was the nail in the coffin.
DC is also cucked. Birds of Prey was quite soy

DC is also cucked. Birds of Prey was quite soy
The last Batman movie was cucked as well, but more complicated heroes are better represented in DC.

You forgot to add instant physical manifestation of a 20 dollar bill and fentatyl to his list of powers.

Sounds pretty good :feelskek:

Also has special gorilla powers, can talk to them and summon an army of gorillas, monkeys

Another weakness - Poilce

Last edited:
My favourite superhero

Sounds pretty good :feelskek:

Also has special gorilla powers, can talk to them and summon an army of gorillas, monkeys

Another weakness - Poilce
Good suggestion for strength. I was thinking of adding police but water is already such a big weakness

his power: gets income sitting on his ass all day (gibs)
weakness: can't breathe

Mogs every existing superhero :feelsjuice:

He also has street cred

Btuh, this is so fucking good:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

OMG I wanna watch Niggerman so badly pls sell it to Marvel maybe they'll stop being woke after Niggerman is critically acclaimed and they'll see that the future of the business is in masterworks like Niggerman.

Weakness: stutters when speaking to foid -50rep

Who died? The actor who played him ?

His name would be Niggerman. He would be played by either Chris Rock or Dave Chappel.

His powers:

- Can disappear at night
- Can camouflage on dark surfaces. Eg if he lies down on the road no one can find him
- Steals better than Catwoman
- Can jump 7m vertically
- Can run faster than Usain Bolt
- Can teleport to any KFC store on the planet
- Gets a power boost after he eats a watermelon
- Opponents are transfixed when he starts freestyling hip hop

Weaknesses:
- Water, he would drown in a kiddies swimming pool
- He can’t drink water, he has to eat watermelon to get water into his body

Origin story:
He was playing basketball with his homies in the hood. The Ku Klux Klan came and started to lynch his homies. Our hero was running away and a Klansman was chasing after him. He took refuge in a KFC next to a nuclear reactor. He was tired from running decided to order an original recipe chicken (was radioactive), he ate it and it altered his DNA. Our hero then went home after the coast was clear. He goes home and then goes to sleep. He wakes up the next day, discovers all these powers but realised that water makes him weaker when he takes a shower. He then goes to the KFC where he took refuge, but nothing is there only a reactor. He uses his new powers to fight the white man but always wondering what happened to that KFC. Was it fate?

Marvel or DC. Whoever gives me the most money can use this superhero.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@ilieknothing

Can you give us a detailed visual description or image of this newly created superhero? :feelswhere::yes::feelskek:

@ilieknothing

Can you give us a detailed visual description or image of this newly created superhero? :feelswhere::yes::feelskek:
He would be a scrawny fella like Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle. He would have to struggle to play basketball with his homees hence he cannot be tall. The costume would be similar to that of Captain America but the colours would be that of Pan-Africanism (red, black, yellow and green). There would also be a picture of Obama's face in the middle of his chest (like S in Superman), that would be his symbol.

His head gear would be a hollowed out watermelon shell, this watermelon shell would be modified to be hard and it would cut accordingly so that there are holes for his eyes, nose and mouth.

I suck at drawing so unfortunately cannot draw this. Any drawcels are free to draw my description or their own description.

Real writing talent. Shame we live in CUCKciety where this idea will never see the light of day.

if anybody pins him to the ground he stops breathing and dies