Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Simps Kill Guy who Pushed a Foid

This is why feminists are dominant and wining the gender war. They know most men are not united and are retarded normie cucks.

Fuck these normies, Both in the comments and those in the video :reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCKING SIMPS I SAW THIS most men are cucks

See them try that shit on @gymcellragefuel and see if they survive

All this white Knighting just to get 5 mins of starfish sex lmfao.

FUUUUCKKKKK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
All over a FUCKING PUSH. FUCKK

I know. It would be useful for close range combat. Not so much in America though since guns are so popular. Also, I’m sure you know this already, but never forget that if you are in your vehicle and someone is attacking you, your vehicle IS a lethal weapon/ easy getaway. Never get out of the car. My Can Am defender ATV had saved me from many vicious dogs asshole owners leave loose on dirt roads. They are public roads, and a dog has no business attacking drivers and pedestrians. I would have died if I was walking in multiple occasions, but I either floored the gas and charged at the dog, scaring it away, or simply outran the dog. Same works for people. No human is gonna win against a 3,000+ pound car.
Even better running over the dog :feelshaha:

Muh how dare you misogynistic POS hurt muh queen!!!!

5817   SoyBooru

Even better running over the dog :feelshaha:
I was gonna if it didn’t scram out of the way. When I vicious dog is attacking you, you have a right to defend yourself by any means necessary. Would have been community service if that dog got crushed by my 1,600 pound ATV

I was gonna if it didn’t scram out of the way. When I vicious dog is attacking you, you have a right to defend yourself by any means necessary. Would have been community service if that dog got crushed by my 1,600 pound ATV
You would've saved a little child, literally.

You would've saved a little child, literally.
I know. Or an innocent dog like one of the neighbor’s beagles that peacefully walks the roads. That put bull could have easily got tan over. My ATV has a strong steel bumper and would have obliterated that dog

I know. Or an innocent dog like one of the neighbor’s beagles that peacefully walks the roads. That put bull could have easily got tan over. My ATV has a strong steel bumper and would have obliterated that dog
The only thing worse than a pit is it's owner.

The only thing worse than a pit is it's owner.
For real. Imagine the low life scum who willingly let that attack machine loose on a public road. My neighbor who is a good guy often walks on that road. He’d be dead if it found him. Luckily, I was in the vehicle and outran the dog. Vehicles like this have no doors though, and I had to make a very sharp turn as fast as possible to avoid the dog getting in. I then sped off full speed and the dog kept pace with it until I hit 35+ mph. ATV goes 55, so it was easy to outrun once I rounded the corner

For real. Imagine the low life scum who willingly let that attack machine loose on a public road. My neighbor who is a good guy often walks on that road. He’d be dead if it found him. Luckily, I was in the vehicle and outran the dog. Vehicles like this have no doors though, and I had to make a very sharp turn as fast as possible to avoid the dog getting in. I then sped off full speed and the dog kept pace with it until I hit 35+ mph. ATV goes 55, so it was easy to outrun once I rounded the corner
Bro i would fucking kill those fucking simps. Literally, i dont care about anything i would fight like coward bite their fucking ears off

I have always said, the more muscular they are, the likelier they are cucks.

I have mentioned it before, but I have been harassed by a bunch of guys in my college years because they were so sure I was being creepy to some foids. They didn't physically hurt me, but yeah. When I see videos like this, I have such urges to pummel these fucks until my fists are through their skulls. If not hypergamy, please at least let this toxic simp-epidemic be trigger for men.

This is why feminists are dominant and wining the gender war. They know most men are not united and are retarded normie cucks.

Fuck these normies, Both in the comments and those in the video :reeeeee::reeeeee:
These three should be found and beaten gruesomely by mobs in GTA 6.
And the foid, well...

Yeah this video and the comments of it really show the fucking state of this world all simps and cucks need to be put into concentration camps now :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Why would you put your faith in humanity before the comment anyway?
You know what people usually say nowadays when a kid dies from cancer or something?
"Well, the mother can finally move on."
We simply cannot comprehend the evilness of normies, simps, and foids.
We, depressingly enough, might just be the only few reasonable individuals left on this god-forsaken plain.

As I've always said, feminism is a man problem. For if every man wanted to end it, it'd end overnight.

What you're witnessing is natural selection at work.

Out of this two types of men will emerge :
- submissive simps who treat women as literal goddesses
- cold blooded psychopaths

Men with good testosterone and a good heart, such as the gentleman who had the courage to touch the goddess, will be brutally killed.

Notice the animalistic behaviour of the simps. Brain is completely shut down. Their most primal instinct is unleashed :

I MUST INFLICT EXTREME VIOLENCE TO THIS MAN IN FRONT OF THE FEMALE TO SHOW I'M ALPHA. And it's like there are 3 of them. It's like they can't stop. One of them literally uses his feet to smash the guy.

This is one of these situations where the simp has :
- an excuse for violence : a white man touched a goddess
- a motive for violence : I must show the goddess my strenght
- while being completely safe : the guy is already dead and we're 3 against him

In these situations nothing can be done, the simp's brain activity is literally that of a gorilla.

Personally I've taken for a fact that as a white man I must under NO CIRCUMSTANCES touch a female, a negro or a homosexual.

Last edited:
This is why I never go outside. These men are a legit hivemind. They immediately attacked the dude as if it was an automatic neural monkey response. Nothing is going on inside their heads. They just act on impulse and this primitivity killed the poor lad.

This. Exactly this.

As I've always said, feminism is a man problem. For if every man wanted to end it, it'd end overnight
This is 100% true. Men hold the monopoly on brute force and mental strength. Most foids are too stupid to realize this though. Men could collectively straight up dominate every female in the world if they acted together at the same time. Women are way too comfortable with brutality humiliating a man or even just being ok with making decent average guys live in loneliness just to share a Chad. Men will not go on forever just lying down a taking it like we are. The next generations will have more men as incels, and once enough men become incel, they will realize that it’s fucked up. I say one of 2 things will happen. Either many men will just stop working the blue collar jobs that make the world work, and there will be a societal collapse, or there will be a straight up gender war. I’ll never live long enough to see it, but the next generation will

Bottom line is that this society that overly favors women and gives them all the leverage in dating and makes so many men rot in loneliness or get screwed over is not sustainable. I predict it will go in for 50-100 more years at maximum

As I've always said, feminism is a man problem. For if every man wanted to end it, it'd end overnight.

What you're witnessing is natural selection at work.

Out of this two types of men will emerge :
- submissive simps who treat women as literal goddesses
- cold blooded psychopaths

Men with good testosterone and a good heart, such as the gentleman who had the courage to touch the goddess, will be brutally killed.

Notice the animalistic behaviour of the simps. Brain is completely shut down. Their most primal instinct is unleashed :

I MUST INFLICT EXTREME VIOLENCE TO THIS MAN IN FRONT OF THE FEMALE TO SHOW I'M ALPHA. And it's like there are 3 of them. It's like they can't stop. One of them literally uses his feet to smash the guy.

This is one of these situations where the simp has :
- an excuse for violence : a white man touched a goddess
- a motive for violence : I must show the goddess my strenght
- while being completely safe : the guy is already dead and we're 3 against him

In these situations nothing can be done, the simp's brain activity is literally that of a gorilla.

Personally I've taken for a fact that as a white man I must under NO CIRCUMSTANCES touch a female, a negro or a homosexual.
Do you think a 'good man' who snaps becomes a cold-blooded psychopath?
If not, then feminism will continue sadly.

Do you think a 'good man' who snaps becomes a cold-blooded psychopath?
If not, then feminism will continue sadly.

People don't necessarily becomes anything.

Those who are born in a way that is beneficial to their current environment, survive, others don't.

There's also a cultural element, ie : some groups of men will become more and more blackpilled and radicalized, what they'll do with that knowledge is yet to be determined.

Imagine the impact of a video like that : it reinforces some behaviours, and deters others. It create ideas. Some men - like us - will see this and become more radical and aware of that fact that other men are not our friends. Some, like those in the comments, will become softer and more submissive.

People don't necessarily becomes anything.

Those who are born in a way that is beneficial to their current environment, survive, others don't.

There's also a cultural element, ie : some groups of men will become more and more blackpilled and radicalized, what they'll do with that knowledge is yet to be determined.
No, I mean like those wife-killer husbands who snap. Not necessarily cold psychopaths, but their love is replaced with unbridled rage.

Yeah, the blackpill thing is a new thing. By new, I mean, new in our known history where there's this unprecedented level of animosity between the two genders. I honestly have no idea either, so I lean towards the depressing possibility that nothing's really gonna happen.

@Grodd
look at this post

What makes the incels here different from these mfs saying he deserved to be beaten is a little sexual rejection
both have the same simp essence that allowed the feminist society we live in today
Yeah i see your point

WE MUST PROTECT HER! MY FELLOW NIGGERS, FALL IN LINE! THE ASSAILANT IS IN SIGHT, DEFEND THE DAME!

Stupid whore deserved more than a push. I have no audio rn but I know she was talking shit.

So cucked how pushing a foid warrants getting stomped out BY 3 GUYS
:feelskek:. holy shit

This is why I never go outside. These men are a legit hivemind. They immediately attacked the dude as if it was an automatic neural monkey response. Nothing is going on inside their heads. They just act on impulse and this primitivity killed the poor lad.
If they Die like ravaged street dogs, the heavens wont weep a single cry.

Niggers the Lot of them.

i bet most of them are not liberal cucks, they just act upon their instinct to protect a female.

i bet most of them are not liberal cucks, they just act upon their instinct to protect a female.
What different does it make ? One simp smells of potato chips, the other of beer ?