Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Simps Kill Guy who Pushed a Foid

What different does it make ? One simp smells of potato chips, the other of beer ?
no difference at all, just goes to show once again that liberal cucks as well as trad cucks are our enemies.

The state of men these days is completely fucked
Literally acting like coyotes ganging up on an animal Just so they can “ protect” a girl who wasnt even hurt
Its not like they even care about her either they just want pussy

I hope they all get raped in prison
Thats if they even go to prison because they might get off since they were “protecting a woman”

This is why I'll be getting a gun in the future. If any simps attack me I'll be put into a self defense situation. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
You’ll probably still be put in prison anyway but Atleast you wouldn’t die to a simp I guess

This video made Mr angry

This video made Mr so fucking angry

This video made me hate women even more, rest in peace King
Mr angry
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

You can literally see the guy retract after he pushes her. He was angry but clearly didn't want things to go that far. It isn't right what they did to him and I seriously hope he isn't dead.

In this scenario you wouldn’t even have got the gun out fast enough most likely. I carry pepper spray, and there were many scenarios especially with stray pit bulls that jumped out of the bushes where I never could have got it out quick enough. Fortunately, I was driving a fast ATV on those occasions and just drove away really fast
the gun should always be in your hand during arguments with normshits :feelsYall:

now they will be in prison and that foid won't give a shit about them

Holy shit, pure ragefuel. Doesn't get any more potent than this

Fucking disgusting simp world. Every one simp should be publicly executed