Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Simps Kill Guy who Pushed a Foid

Unless it's in an alley alone, take notes from @Dr. Autismo ..
i would still push and punch a foid in front of simps and normies.
and if they try and fight me, i'll fight back, i grew up around violence.

I know. It would be useful for close range combat. Not so much in America though since guns are so popular. Also, I’m sure you know this already, but never forget that if you are in your vehicle and someone is attacking you, your vehicle IS a lethal weapon/ easy getaway. Never get out of the car. My Can Am defender ATV had saved me from many vicious dogs asshole owners leave loose on dirt roads. They are public roads, and a dog has no business attacking drivers and pedestrians. I would have died if I was walking in multiple occasions, but I either floored the gas and charged at the dog, scaring it away, or simply outran the dog. Same works for people. No human is gonna win against a 3,000+ pound car.
True and high IQ.

Attachments

• 092DEB42-FB87-4D5F-9964-077D1105B79A.jpeg
    092DEB42-FB87-4D5F-9964-077D1105B79A.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 20760FD9-C660-48D9-8021-2A044C8083DB.jpeg
    20760FD9-C660-48D9-8021-2A044C8083DB.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 95
  • 9E83E303-9B10-4D86-963E-93A2CA6B9BAE.jpeg
    9E83E303-9B10-4D86-963E-93A2CA6B9BAE.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 90
  • F231A0A5-9BF2-4950-8435-5AE362255ADC.jpeg
    F231A0A5-9BF2-4950-8435-5AE362255ADC.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 0B8340CB-717D-4B8C-A7F1-52B1335A8BCB.jpeg
    0B8340CB-717D-4B8C-A7F1-52B1335A8BCB.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 93
Sucks how the woman will never be punished and the normie men might not serve a full life sentence.

He was dumb for doing that when he was SURROUNDED by white knights

I think he`s dead yeah and the comments btw on twitter are fucking normscum being cunts saying "Never put your hands on a woman" :soy:
I don't doubt it I hate this fucking world I've been sent on. Give the link to the tweet brother.

Damn modern world we live in. Instead, I've seen videos where the woman is the one hitting the man and literally NO ONE gets involved. Rather, people usually take it as a joke to laugh at. Simps need to be exterminated. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I always dream abouit having Wolverine claws to go ER on bunch of simps and white knights.

Damn modern world we live in. Instead, I've seen videos where the woman is the one hitting the man and literally NO ONE gets involved. Rather, people usually take it as a joke to laugh at. Simps need to be exterminated. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah this video and the comments of it really show the fucking state of this world all simps and cucks need to be put into concentration camps now :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i would still push and punch a foid in front of simps and normies.
and if they try and fight me, i'll fight back, i grew up around violence.
I like your opinion but this guy just got suddenly jumped by 3 men at the same time, I don't think anyone could do much in this situation even if you're good at fighting. The best thing he could've done (that maybe would've cost him a sentence) is to pull back and bring out a charged gun and maybe shoot those normies. Justice would definitely be served but I assume he didn't have a gun sadly.

I like your opinion but this guy just got suddenly jumped by 3 men at the same time, I don't think anyone could do much in this situation even if you're good at fighting. The best thing he could've done (that maybe would've cost him a sentence) is to pull back and bring out a charged gun and maybe shoot those normies. Justice would definitely be served but I assume he didn't have a gun sadly.
Yeah true i`m a brown belt in jiu jitsu and well built and i`d get fucked up it`s 3 on 1

You Expect WorkEr Drones to have Occupied Brains ? :feelskek:

Woman arent these Innocent Creatures , That Man think they are .

@proudweeb @Uggo Mongo Possible Sticky thread pin?

Yeah true i`m a brown belt in jiu jitsu and well built and i`d get fucked up it`s 3 on 1
I'm overwhelmed by the amount of cowardice in this video. You have very good physical and combative abilities by the way. I would definitely be half-dead on the first punch if I was the guy.

I'm overwhelmed by the amount of cowardice in this video. You have very good physical and combative abilities by the way. I would definitely be half-dead on the first punch if I was the guy.
Yeah i`ve see many gore videos and they don`t effect me but this video is just pure corwardice it`s fucking pathetic i truly hope all the cucks in that video are killed and thanks brocel i`m not in as much a good physical condition as i used to be

All those simps should be stoned to death.

i fucking hate men

he also could have expected to get jumped like that, regardless of how high the likelihood of those 3 being whiteknights.
protecting foids is a massive cucked social rule that still somehow prevails even though we live in an "equal" society.
properly blocking and having a proper stance on the ground would also have helped him too.

*Cucks,simps and Normscum*
nah nigga
even in this forum
men are simps who deserve to suffer tbh
only a minority can think with reason

@Grodd
look at this post

What makes the incels here different from these mfs saying he deserved to be beaten is a little sexual rejection
both have the same simp essence that allowed the feminist society we live in today

I really can't believe it the more I watch this video the more I feel enraged and revolted I wish I was there with a Guage-12 in my arms I would have so much pleasure to take out those wild demons.

protecting foids is a massive cucked social rule that still somehow prevails even though we live in an "equal" society
Based, I mostly agree on that. What permits that injustice to be is that rational men (≠ violent man) are outnumbered by simps who would take female's side at all and any cost.
properly blocking and having a proper stance on the ground would also have helped him too
Maybe he took a bit too long to react due to him not expecting to have his whole life cut short for simply pushing an arrogant foid.

I mean he didn't even punch her he just pushed her away because she was still provocative after he wanted to walk away. Even if it was a punch, putting him on the ground would be greatly sufficient.

That's cowardice and that's overkill. They were obviously tryna impress the females around by wasting their testosterone acting retarded and wild. They were clearly thoughtless on the moment, or they always are who knows ?

Based, I mostly agree on that. What permits that injustice to be is that rational men (≠ violent man) are outnumbered by simps who would take female's side at all and any cost.

Maybe he took a bit too long to react due to him not expecting to have his whole life cut short for simply pushing an arrogant foid.

I mean he didn't even punch her he just pushed her away because she was still provocative after he wanted to walk away. Even if it was a punch, putting him on the ground would be greatly sufficient.

That's cowardice and that's overkill. They were obviously tryna impress the females around by wasting their testosterone acting retarded and wild. They were clearly thoughtless on the moment, or they always are who knows ?
i fucking lol when simps say that men hitting women is cowardly, but a bunch of them all attack just 1 man if he wallops a woman

Hating on simps shouldn't even be considered male bashing by the rules of this forum. They're not really men if they're just slaves of foids. I wouldn't lose any sleep if they all disappeared tomorrow.

I hate seeing how much special treatment women get. Even when they’re the aggressor if you lay a finger on her, it’s over for you.

This is why I'll be getting a gun in the future. If any simps attack me I'll be put into a self defense situation. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
I want to see white knights try this and get blown away. It would be a civic service

Cucks, cucks & cucks

They're everywhere mane

She wouldn't even look at their direction even after killing a man for her, these niggas have no critical thinking :lul: