Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simple question. What is an incel to you? And when did you realize you were one?

Justheretolearn

Justheretolearn

Mentalcel
-
What was the straw that finally broke the camel´s back for you guys? Was there a defining moment that made you realize that you were an incel? And do you believe incel is also a way of thinking or just life having dealt you shitty cards?

>be born

it was over for me at that point

Incel = Involuntarily celibate
Age : 16 when everyone else already experienced love and relationships while I didn't

Virgin @ 22 is all that needs to be said

realised when i was incel when virgin at 23
realise when was incel again in late twenties again due to becoming a schizocel

If you are above the age of 18 and haven't gotten laid and have no social circle.

It is just a state, as long as you are a virgin without wanting it you are an incel. An involuntary celibate.

I slowly accepted it. No straw broke.
I had no gf in school and when I was in my late teens I would approach a lot with no results. Plus online dating was not working for me so I realized something was off. Then I learned about PUA, MGTOW, manosphere, later incels.

I realized I was an incel at 11 when I was being bullied repeatedly for my looks

my definition of incel is somebody who's so repulsive they would be rejected by a prostitute