Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simping is nature's default and men will forever be cucks

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Remember reading TRP style shit all those years ago and feeling smart because every other sentence said MUH BIOLOGY.
Here's some biology:

This poor cucks entire existence is crippled by his tail so he can dance around like a cuck and woo this plain uninteresting bitch thtat ignores him.
I know we're primates and our behaviour is different, but Bonobos are primates too and they have completely different sexuality.
Point is, all the species have males putting effort and females being passive and plain.
Men will always lose to women.

Nature is an evil pathetic bitch ngl

nature is the most brutal blackpill

What I find funny is that some species of animal are completely monogamous and some other animal species don't even have a sexual selection system, they just breed as much as possible with whoever. It just so happens that humans, being the only known concious creatures, are part polygamous and select each other based on physical characteristics.

Elephant seals beg to differ
Yeah but imagine being a seal lmao. The virgin elephant seal vs the chad killer whale
hqdefault.jpg

If I was more social I would be a top tier simp