Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp truecel pays foid 1 million dollars to abuse him had enough and gets revenge

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
wtf was he thinking doing ts in the first place

holy shit i have never seen such a soy man before, I'm surprised he defended himself

Every simp needs to be executed.

That one needs a sledgehammer.

I dont get it.

He paid her to abuse him as in he has a fetish or something ?

Then why is he getting angry ?

I dont get it.

He paid her to abuse him as in he has a fetish or something ?

Then why is he getting angry ?
what i don't understand either
i guess he couldn't subvert his ER rage any longer

what i don't understand either
i guess he couldn't subvert his ER rage any longer

If he paid her to do that and then get angry at her and abuse her, he could legit be prosecuted JFL

I imagine you make a billion dollars and this how your son turns out

So is everyone who donates money to women a paypig ? :soy: :feels:

The fuck's going on?

imagine going to a dominatrix telling her you want to be slapped and then as soon as shit hits you, you beat the shit out of her and then take your money back (in Minecraft)

I'm surprised he even managed to overpower her.

I don't even feel bad for him, he did this all to himself lol

@LeFrenchCel pin worthy or nah?

@LeFrenchCel pin worthy or nah?
I think so

He's a giga cuck for giving her so much money

And this cuck being the son of a literal billionaire wasting daddy's cash this way is one reason more to suppress every kind of inheritance law

And this cuck being the son of a literal billionaire wasting daddy's cash this way
He could've gotten so many chicks with that kind of money. But still chose the paypig path.
Imagine his mother seeing this. Birthing a son and then this is how he ends up, getting beaten up by women. Also, the women he pays for literally just humiliating him.

He could've gotten so many chicks with that kind of money. But still chose the paypig path.
Imagine his mother seeing this. Birthing a son and then this is how he ends up, getting beaten up by women. Also, the women he pays for literally just humiliating him.
Gas all the simps

Set them both on fire.

When the truecel beat her my cock goes hard :feelsohh:

Men in 2024. Pay foids for femdom shit, then decide you don't like femdom shit anymore and flip out. JFL

Women in 2024. Accept money to treat desperate men like worthless piles of shit, but somehow feel betrayed that your paypig was also buying these services from other abusive whores. JFL

Extra hilarity when the cuck backs down after some other simp pulls over and rescues the whore.

And both of these fucking losers have more money than 99% of the forum. Clown world.

Last edited:
Goes to show you how even a weak, snivelling little soyboy can easily manhandle a foid.

Goes to show you how even a weak, snivelling little soyboy can easily manhandle a foid.
I was surprised tbh he looked beyond soy but even that is better than a shitty foid in strength

He should have raped her and then beheaded hER

This is probably all a script. Elisa Schwartz is an ip2 bitch and shameless wannabe Hollywood Jewess for decades.

Just nuke the whole Earth ATP.

This is probably all a script. Elisa Schwartz is an ip2 bitch and shameless wannabe Hollywood Jewess for decades.
I mean the slap looked real and his nose looks sore. But maybe they scripted it for Clout who knows .

What the fuck did i just watch?

I mean the slap looked real and his nose looks sore. But maybe they scripted it for Clout who knows .
Elisa has previously run "classes" on how to be a streamer and has done many similar acts with ugly retards paying her to get big on the internet.

I can’t even begin to say what I would do to this whore in real life.

She got what she deserved and so did he, what did he even expect?

She deserved way worse for the way she abused that clearly autistic man. Not only physically by mentally too

And they say you shouldn't beat up women