Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of Shitskins Here.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
10% - Low effort racebait in ID
I make ONE thread about how immigration is negatively affecting my life, and get shit one: Meanwhile, we see tons of threads daily about how how "muh JBW is law" "all whites r fakecels" and other bullshit like that

I make ONE thread about how immigration is negatively affecting my life, and get shit one: Meanwhile, we see tons of threads daily about how how "muh JBW is law" "all whites r fakecels" and other bullshit like that
What is the point you're trying to make?

fuck you bitch faggots, and leave this forum & fuck off back to your shitholes if it's that bad for you in the West

You're all dismissing the struggles we have, and fuck you all

I wasnt having a go at you, just wanted to understand exactly

They won't ban all race related threads because they need it to keep the forum activity high.

The internet was better when it was just a bunch of white guys with niche interests.

Not disagreeing. Just some context around your argument would be good
@OfficERcel
Jbwbeliever (won't @ because he is an active user)

Not disagreeing. Just some context around your argument would be good
I made a thread, about how Immigration was affecting my QOL, and this happend:

You read every word. All you can do is write essays crying for ethnics on incel forum. Always remember this. That's all you can do while low inhib thugmaxxed ethnics rape your women and treat you countries like their personal dustbin.

alt right cel who had his oneitis stolen by a spic
Yet it's ok for all non-Whites here to cry about "muh JBW" even if they're not a group majorly impacted by it, such as rices.

fuck you all I hate you faggot.

Last edited:
yeah it is affecting everyones quality of live everywhere. Good luck even getting a house here in Australia with all the currymunchers and africans coming in. Housing crisis is insane. No one gives a fuck though and you torn apart if you say anything about it

The internet was better when it was just a bunch of white guys with niche interests.
remember in about late 90s a classmate was chating up foids online i guess no one at that time really understood it, seemed weird. now look how life has changed.

yeah it is affecting everyones quality of live everywhere. Good luck even getting a house here in Australia with all the currymunchers and africans coming in. Housing crisis is insane. No one gives a fuck though and you torn apart if you say anything about it
Exactly- these worthless shitskins here sound just like reddit faggots when they complain about it

What pisses me off, is when I agree with them to an extent JBW has truth with it, no one blackpilled can deny that.

Fuck this forum

ethnic """cels""" are all white stacy only

Seems like saars have made this man's life more miserable :feelskek:

Sorry white saar, we will release a tutorial on how to get hot white girls as a whitecel on our UTOOB channel PajeetTeaches

Ethnicels: Make millions of threads about how Whites can't be incel, whites "deserve" whats happening, etc.
Whitecel: Makes one thread about how immigration is negatively impacting his life, and doesn't even invalidate others experiences.

All non-Whites/non-Europeans should be killed

If it's so hard for you guys here, fuck off back to your own countries

95% of ethnic threads are fucking awful but at least JBW is a dying idea here. But still dumb how you get attacked by ethnictards just for stating how something is negativity effecting your life.

95% of ethnic threads are fucking awful but at least JBW is a dying idea here. But still dumb how you get attacked by ethnictards just for stating how something is negativity effecting your life.
What pisses me off, is I never invalidated their issues, yet they're doing the same to mine.

Indians and Chinese marry Polish and Russian foids and then they tell slavcels that they are fakecels because of their skin color.

Indians and Chinese marry Polish and Russian foids and then they tell slavcels that they are fakecels because of their skin color.
Fuck those shitskin faggots, you guys should kill them all, I'd volunteer to help(in Minecraft)

Slavs have always been cool with me online, I even had a half-Czech friend as a kid

what u say brah lad? Buv me nd me mates yee me and me g's gon shank you up for talkijg shite like this mate lad bruv. Dont folly dolly polly with us or youll get shanked lad innit

in gta

what u say brah lad? Buv me nd me mates yee me and me g's gon shank you up for talkijg shite like this mate lad bruv. Dont folly dolly polly with us or youll get shanked lad innit

in gta
Ok Croat

Jokes aside jbw is cope. Jbw is jbw bc whites have money
When a curry marries a russian/polish stacy they dont have arguments and just mention jbw

When a curry marries a russian/polish stacy they dont have arguments and just mention jbw
Yeah ik, I was fucking with you man, and good point yet none of the shitskins here will touch it.

Also, kinda hard to moneymaxx when the work-environment is against you.

Yeah ik, I was fucking with you man, and good point yet none of the shitskins here will touch it.

Also, kinda hard to moneymaxx when the work-environment is against you.
I wanna geomaxx but i know all the SEA whores just want that EU green card and divorce rape me.

They won't ban all race related threads because they need it to keep the forum activity high.
It would be pretty stupid to ban discussion on one of the biggest factors of incel because some faggot didn't like when people disagreed with him

I wanna geomaxx but i know all the SEA whores just want that EU green card and divorce rape me.
Yeah, have fun getting cucked by Chad & whatever the name for gypsy Chad is.

How many examples of that have u actually seen lmao?

It would be pretty stupid to ban discussion on one of the biggest factors of incel because some faggot didn't like when people disagreed with him
99% of all shitskins here do is comparing about Whites, and when a White complains about how shitskins are impacting his life, you guys sperg out.

Nigga this happens in your dreams,. Probably like 50 Indians worldwide get married to white women annually, what is this cope

Nigga this happens in your dreams,. Probably like 50 Indians worldwide get married to white women annually, what is this cope
No, look at tons of examples online; Slavwhores are golddigging scum like 99% of all modern white foids.

99% of all shitskins here do is comparing about Whites, and when a White complains about how shitskins are impacting his life, you guys sperg out.
Who is you guys nigger we are not the same people. I hate brown niggers personally and hate them a lot and they ruin my life but I am brown nigger and women don't like that. They think I look ugly and stinky and weird. And rapist. All my white friends I got along with in school ended up getting girlfriends but I never ever got even a girl interested in me.

No, look at tons of examples online; Slavwhores are golddigging scum like 99% of all modern white foids.
So you think betabux means they suddenly became chad and the whole incel rules of physics just stop functioning? Some Indians are loaded with money. No shit they can betabux some whore. How do you know she even touches his dick? Many marriages are dead.

Who is you guys nigger we are not the same people. I hate brown niggers personally and hate them a lot and they ruin my life but I am brown nigger and women don't like that. They think I look ugly and stinky and weird. And rapist. All my white friends I got along with in school ended up getting girlfriends but I never ever got even a girl interested in me.
Doesn't mean all Whites can ascend

So you think betabux means they suddenly became chad and the whole incel rules of physics just stop functioning? Some Indians are loaded with money. No shit they can betabux some whore. How do you know she even touches his dick? Many marriages are dead.
Same goes for Whites in SEA.

Same goes for Whites in SEA.
Ok, nobody said they are winners either. The probability is a lot higher for whites. You should stop thinking in black and white nigger. The world is a quantum state not a binary one.