Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shouldnt have joined my high school whatsapp group

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
An old friend of mine sent me the invite. All of them are married with kids while iam rotting alone. Shouldnt have joined. Theyre posting pics of their kids, etc while i rot as a 32 yr old KHHV loser.

This is very potent suifel.

My mom uses that

Never used whatsapp in my life. I'm not on any social media.

I don't use smartphone even, I use motorolla c113 --

Motorola-C113.jpg

Motorola-C113.jpg

I need to quit. Being around normies is making me even sadder than usual. Nokia should be the official incel phone.

Every once in a while I check my ex classmates' social media and obviously they're all doing better than me, even though I think one of them still hasn't ever had a gf probably (he's 25). I wonder how he copes

Every once in a while I check my ex classmates' social media and obviously they're all doing better than me, even though I think one of them still hasn't ever had a gf probably (he's 25). I wonder how he copes

Prolly posting here JFL. In curryland, no matter how ugly people are, most still get arranged marriages and end up having kids.

Prolly posting here JFL. In curryland, no matter how ugly people are, most still get arranged marriages and end up having kids.
Dunno, he used to be kinda bluepilled, ora at least enough bluepilled to hang out with girls (as a friend ofc). He is not even that ugly, hairmogs me to oblivion. Still subpar looking though

Motorola-C113.jpg
High IQ, I'll get one myself. Le smartphone is a normie NPC trait. Fucking useless 6inch shit.

Why would you do that

Mogs me at bring invited to anything

my highschool peers don't even remember me, they wouldn't even think to invite me to a chat like that

Turn it off and check back in 10 years. Half will be divorced and the other half will be miserable. Marriage in 2020 is a scam.

And if you want kids, use a surrogate.

Turn it off and check back in 10 years. Half will be divorced and the other half will be miserable. Marriage in 2020 is a scam.

And if you want kids, use a surrogate.

I dont know man. They seemed happy. Maybe most of us are coping.

My parents forced me to download whatsapp but I never use it

Tell them they are faggots and leave

not when you're ugly and short, it's fucked tbh, a lot of problems, the base wage is 100$

Shit. How come we dont see many from there on this site? Arranged marriages?

most of us don't speak english jfl

the standard are low so most people get a girlfriend and et married, you can arrange marriage if you have money

but im a zoomer and 5ft8 and ugly it never begun tbh, the only algerians in here are me, @Algeriancel , @BPincelien941

And Algerian foids?

were i live most of them have a mediterranean skin tone, nice asses, decent tits, but the average algerian girl my age is like 5ft9 5f10

Seems like they mog the average currywhore to oblivion.

Likewise. My social skills are underdeveloped.
This is irrelevant to the conversation BUT I couldn't help but notice your name for the first time and I was wondering, do I mogged you ?. What's your wrist power lvl?
IMG 20190525 215958 1CS

You're incel coz of digestive issues?
No. I'm more than just a wristcel. That's just one of my many health problems. I'm a manlet. With 3-4/10 tier looks. And 0 social skills. But honestly my biggest problem is lack of money and living in a 3rd world shithole and bad education doesn't help. I'm stuck in a loop of doing low payment jobs only to find myself back in ground zero.

I have a plan to ascend though.

No. I'm more than just a wristcel. That's just one of my many health problems. I'm a manlet. With 3-4/10 tier looks. And 0 social skills. But honestly my biggest problem is lack of money and living in a 3rd world shithole and bad education doesn't help. I'm stuck in a loop of doing low payment jobs only to find myself back in ground zero.

I have a plan to ascend though.

Living in a third world country sucks unless you're ultra rich.

Living in a third world country sucks unless you're ultra rich.
Honestly. I think the same goes everywhere.

But I certainly I'm grateful I wasn't born homeless or in some african/middle east civil war torn apart hell. Although I'll accept it with open heart as long as I'm a Tyrone or chaddam.

I dont know man. They seemed happy. Maybe most of us are coping.
Statistics are not lying. Marriage rates are down and divorce rates are slowly ticking up. Number of single mothers increasing every year. Give it ten years.

Incel Trait: Having never used WhatsApp.

In fact, I don't even know how it works. Never had a reason to download it, even back in high-school where everyone used it. Even my mom has it, lmao.

Completely brutal tbh, if they do a reunion assist and go ER on them

I never want to meet anyone from my education years ever again, they were all normie scum

Group chats are always Suifuel, chads control the conversation receiving all the foid attention while incel messages get left on read by everyone

Group chats are always Suifuel, chads control the conversation receiving all the foid attention while incel messages get left on read by everyone

There were no chads in this one, thats for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back