Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the foids who got karma in my school

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
1. foid who called me ugly behind my back while slamming her desk ended up getting a mental breakdown in the bathroom cuz her girlfriend wanted to break up with her (yeah shes lesbian). I also saw her crying a year before that cuz a normie was bullying her.I also found out she gets bullied for having an autistic brother.I also owned a hate page dedicated too spreading rumors and posting peoples faces which she was included and i convinced people on the acc that it was her who owns the acc.

2. Another foid who accused me of staring at her and spread a rumor that i had a crush on her, she got fucking cheated on by her chadlet bf (who bullied me behind my back as well) and of course they got back together tho. Also this foids father doesn’t give her any attention and her stepdad died the summer before she accused me and etc.

3. The foid from number 2 had a friend who did the same shit to me where they accuse me of staring. They got karma cuz i also posted them on the hate page and i made a poll where i asked people if she was an asshole. It was hilarious seeing her complain about it while not knowing that i own the acc. She also had to cry outside the class cuz a chad treated her like shit or rejected her.I didn’t hear the whole story well

4. a red head country foid talked shit behind my back with number 2s bf. She would always complain about her narc dad which was hilarious since she’s becoming a narc herself

5.The foid who told me nobody likes me and joined in with my bullies, She got called ugly by a chad to her face and some normies said she looks like a man her back (same for number 2 foid) I also overheard her friends complaining about her. Her friends would say that all she does is talk shit about someone then hang out with them the next day. She also got called a loser by a chad & tyrone and had many arguments with that chad.

6.An old oneitis of mines who messed with my feelings is apparently bipolar and she keeps getting break ups with her boyfriends then crying. and she accidentally sent a photo of her crying to the school

That’s all for now but even with this karma, the memories of what they did to me fucking angers me.

lifefuel, wish the same happens to all of my bullies (it probably won't)

wish it happens more often to the foids

Karma for foids who wronged you is as good as lifefuel can get

The only reason I still check my Facebook nowadays is to see if the stuck up Stacys got their karma.

One got pregnant and is a single mom of a biracial baby (classic) and another is a single mom with 3 baby daddies and her brother killed himself.

Kek :feelshaha:

The only reason I still check my Facebook nowadays is to see if the stuck up Stacys got their karma.

One got pregnant and is a single mom of a biracial baby (classic) and another is a single mom with 3 baby daddies and her brother killed himself.

Kek :feelshaha:
Lifefuel

Keep the page private for archiving purposes.

Is karma real? Please tell me it is!

i do tbh but i’m worried one day the school gonna see it and take it down or some shit
As long as the page isn't related to the school by name or bio or pfp you'll be fine.

.I also owned a hate page dedicated too spreading rumors and posting peoples faces which she was included and i convinced people on the acc that it was her who owns the acc.
Based ✅

1. foid who called me ugly behind my back while slamming her desk ended up getting a mental breakdown in the bathroom cuz her girlfriend wanted to break up with her (yeah shes lesbian). I also saw her crying a year before that cuz a normie was bullying her.I also found out she gets bullied for having an autistic brother.I also owned a hate page dedicated too spreading rumors and posting peoples faces which she was included and i convinced people on the acc that it was her who owns the acc.

2. Another foid who accused me of staring at her and spread a rumor that i had a crush on her, she got fucking cheated on by her chadlet bf (who bullied me behind my back as well) and of course they got back together tho. Also this foids father doesn’t give her any attention and her stepdad died the summer before she accused me and etc.

3. The foid from number 2 had a friend who did the same shit to me where they accuse me of staring. They got karma cuz i also posted them on the hate page and i made a poll where i asked people if she was an asshole. It was hilarious seeing her complain about it while not knowing that i own the acc. She also had to cry outside the class cuz a chad treated her like shit or rejected her.I didn’t hear the whole story well

4. a red head country foid talked shit behind my back with number 2s bf. She would always complain about her narc dad which was hilarious since she’s becoming a narc herself

5.The foid who told me nobody likes me and joined in with my bullies, She got called ugly by a chad to her face and some normies said she looks like a man her back (same for number 2 foid) I also overheard her friends complaining about her. Her friends would say that all she does is talk shit about someone then hang out with them the next day. She also got called a loser by a chad & tyrone and had many arguments with that chad.

6.An old oneitis of mines who messed with my feelings is apparently bipolar and she keeps getting break ups with her boyfriends then crying. and she accidentally sent a photo of her crying to the school

That’s all for now but even with this karma, the memories of what they did to me fucking angers me.
Lifefuel

kill all coal burners (IN MEIN KRAFT)

I also found out she gets bullied for having an autistic brother
How does someone get bullied for this? Like full on autistic drooling or just weird?