Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should Western incels move to Cairo?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
-Dirt cheap prices
-Beautiful culture
-No feminism
-Safe place to live

Let's move to Cairo and drink chai while looking at the pyramids from our luxury apartment windows every morning

No Cairo is awful. It’s crowded, polluted, full of thieves, scammers and beggars and I have to go to work I will tell you more later.

No i dont want to live surrounded by dirty arab animals

-Dirt cheap prices
-Beautiful culture
-No feminism
-Safe place to live

Let's move to Cairo and drink chai while looking at the pyramids from our luxury apartment windows every morning
Is weed legal? I hate the cucked laws here

> Beautiful culture

:feelskek:

No Cairo is awful. It’s crowded, polluted, full of thieves, scammers and beggars and I have to go to work I will tell you more later.
Are you Egyptian? Im interested in your perspective. What other cities would be better for Western incels

It's so beautiful :owo:

@tehgymcel420 hometown

no incels shouldn't live there

Lots of fesikh stores as well

Are you Egyptian? Im interested in your perspective. What other cities would be better for Western incels
Im Saudi. Cairo is 2 hours flight from me. Egyptian women are ugly af. A better place to go in North Africa is Tunis.

No egyptian gf for you inkwel

Beautiful culture
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

go to syria or libya better.

Im Saudi. Cairo is 2 hours flight from me. Egyptian women are ugly af. A better place to go in North Africa is Tunis.
What do you think about Morocco?

^

Not incel-friendly, especially if you're on the spectrum and/or an HSP (highly sensitive person) like myself. Its loud and dirty, and scammers are everywhere. You have to haggle for everything because they fuckers price up the merchandise if they know you're a foreigner.
Sure, there's no feminism, but Egyptian men are tradcucks; don't buy the story from Western feminists that "they're hateful towards women"
I take it you've been there? I fucking hated that place too, for those exact reasons. I hate how locals will try to "help" you with something insignificant and then harasss & follow you for a tip.