Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly straight men start wearing makeup?

Should we?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Honestly I was curious and went on youtube; watched a 3/10 guy turn into at least a six by applying makeup nothing too noticeable either. If femoids are allowed to paintfish then why can't we?

Makeup for men would be awesome.

When I was 16, I used concealer and sometimes eyebrow fillers. LOL. I left the house regularly with it and no one really said much. I'd love to try eyeliner though.

Actually, a few people noticed the concealer, and my parents told me the eyebrow thing looked ridiculous.

Good looking men use makeup to hide some imperfect place on their otherwise perfect face.
Every male model for example uses makeup.

Berdea said:
I'd rather be ugly than gay.

would you say using hair gel is gay?

Maybe if you go out clubbing or something, but I wouldn't do for everyday use. Women who wear makeup will likely be able to notice if you did a shit job on your makeup. What you should do is use facial products to keep your skin clean and vibrant looking. I've started following this guide a few weeks ago and there is already a visible difference in the way my face looks:

https://guycounseling.com/facial-care-men-tips/

I've experimented with black lipstick and black nail-polish, no homo though of course.

I wear concealer occasionally.

7339er said:
would you say using hair gel is gay?

No, that's perfectly reasonable. Applying foundation and lipstick and shit like that is gay. There's a wild difference, mainly based on precedent.

Makeup would definitely make my skin look better.

I wear foundation and concealer ocasionally if I go clubbing or to an important event etc.. minimally of course nothing noticeable, plenty of men do so already its just pretty much unnoticeable unless they tell you

The trick with makeup for men is to do as much as you can to hide your flaws and look younger WITHOUT anyone ever knowing you're wearing makeup. Basically you have to be really subtle.

Concealer for your dark circles, scars, and blemishes. Highlighter to bring out your cheekbones and chin. Anything else and theres a good chance someone will notice. And if one person notices, they'll talk about it and ultimately everyone will find out and call you a faggot (at least behind your back). Being outed as a straight male that wears makeup is a death sentence unless you're in a very specific subculture where it's common.