Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should prime women be our sex slaves?

Answer the question and state why (in comments).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
To any FBI shills or mods lurking, this is not a question to promote "violence" or some shit like that. Many users definitely agree with forced sexual redistribution. After the beta uprising takes place (if the event even happens), should we round up all prime women (15-25) and force them to be sexual slaves (give sexual favors) toward ugly sub8 men, as a result of their hypergamous and entitled behavior throughout the ages?
This is what the fakecel running for Congress believes in some way, and I honestly agree with him, although some of his other views might be fucked up.

UPDATE: I'm only talking about the current generation which I lost all hope in. The sexual slave practices will be terminated for the upcoming generation which will practice patriarchal ideals.

Last edited:
I don't really want a slave, I just want a female that genuinely wants to be with me. You can already get a sex slave now whats stopping you?

I simply want women to be in their natural position below men, submissive, as they have been for centuries before where everything worked perfectly.

Kek, easiest answer of all time

I don't really want a slave, I just want a female that genuinely wants to be with me. You can already get a sex slave now whats stopping you?

I simply want women to be in their natural position below men, submissive, as they have been for centuries before where everything worked perfectly.
But the thing is you won't ever get a woman that "truly" wants to be with you, since she'll always view you as an unattractive person and "lie" about her affectionate feelings.

Unfortunately we've gone too far by giving them rights, now the only way to salvage what we can from this generation is to force it upon women until we can indoctrinate the next generation into that traditional way of thinking.

But the thing is you won't ever get a woman that "truly" wants to be with you, since she'll always view you as an unattractive person and "lie" about her affectionate feelings.
Such is the life of a subhuman. Thanks for the reminder and accompanying sui fuel :feelsokman:

Unfortunately we've gone too far by giving them rights, now the only way to salvage what we can from this generation is to force it upon women until we can indoctrinate the next generation into that traditional way of thinking.
High IQ post.
We must first take what we can from this degenerate generation and then alter the values of the upcoming generation.

To any FBI shills or mods lurking, this is not a question to promote "violence" or some shit like that. Many users definitely agree with forced sexual redistribution. After the beta uprising takes place (if the event even happens), should we round up all prime women (15-25) and force them to be sexual slaves (give sexual favors) toward ugly sub8 men, as a result of their hypergamous and entitled behavior throughout the ages?
This is what the fakecel running for Congress believes in some way, and I honestly agree with him, although some of his other views might be fucked up.
>Long answer
Yes
>Short answer
Yes

I don't want a slave or even someone who wants to be with me for more than the odd couple of hours. Mindless no strings sex FTW.

High IQ post.
We must first take what we can from this degenerate generation and then alter the values of the upcoming generation.
It seems impossible based on every scientific trend regarding hypergamy and relationships.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

It seems impossible based on every scientific trend regarding hypergamy and relationships.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
Lol modern hypergamy is caused by social liberalism and Jewish cultural Marxism. It is naturally scientific, but if you want to make the argument about nature then might as well legalize rape, since that's what men did when women wouldn't give them a piece of their asses.

High IQ post.

I've been lurking this site a long time... and every day that passes seems more and more like you're an IT larper. Soo hard to believe you're a Novembercel

I don't want a slave or even someone who wants to be with me for more than the odd couple of hours. Mindless no strings sex FTW.
What do you want then? Someone who "loves" you as a subhuman? Kek.

Lol modern hypergamy is caused by social liberalism and Jewish cultural Marxism. It is naturally scientific, but if you want to make the argument about nature then might as well legalize rape, since that's what men did when women wouldn't give them a piece of their asses.
Rape was never acceptable in Western culture... Men didn't have to rape because women knew their place.

Men were never meant to be as effeminate as they are in the modern day, but feminist indoctrination sure did instill that in our generation didn't it?:feelsbadman:

I've been lurking this site a long time... and every day that passes seems more and more like you're an IT larper. Soo hard to believe you're a Novembercel
I'm 100% legit and NOT a cucktears larper.
I only post reasonable discussions involving the blackpill. If I were an IT infiltrator I wouldn't be able to make arguments backed by reason, logic, and evidence.

What do you want then? Someone who "loves" you as a subhuman? Kek.

No, I don't believe in love. Just someone who isn't so repulsed by me that they are happy to have the odd session here and there would be perfect tbh :feelsgah: Relationships are bullshit. You come to understand that when you've lived as long as I have as a subhuman.

I'm 100% legit and NOT a cucktears larper.
I only post reasonable discussions involving the blackpill. If I were an IT infiltrator I wouldn't be able to make arguments backed by reason, logic, and evidence.
Which is usually always "the jews did it"

Rape was never acceptable in Western culture... Men didn't have to rape because women knew their place.
But you're referring to "science"....

I agree on you that we men put women in their place, and that's a way to end hypergamy for the upcoming generations.

However instead of killing off the brainwashed women of the current generation why not be efficient and use them as sex slaves?

Not "our" just mine,you can get your own.

IT Larpers are subhuman, so he'd fit in perfectly. They accept low IQ persons with open arms.

Yes. Easiest question ever asked on this website.

Dude you are not dumb. But these kind of threads make me doubt it...the key with modern day women in the west is bad parenting. If you want a society with normal functioning foids..foids with manners and morals..you need to start at the root and that is teach these fucking incapable idiot cuck parents how to properly raise a decent girl.

This is the only way to correct the whole issue with entitled foids. Not some kind of horror tyrannic matrix policy of turning women into sexslaves. There would be no balance.

Which is usually always "the jews did it"
The Jewish tribe played a big role in the 60s, leading the sexual uprising against patriarchal Christendom.

And my posts aren't always about Jewry in specific.

Also you have no right to judge me as an infiltrator when you're a maycel yourself.

I don't want a whore that has 100s of dicks taking up, sorry.

Dude you are not dumb. But these kind of threads make me doubt it...the key with modern day women in the west is bad parenting. If you want a society with normal functioning foids..foids with manners and morals..you need to start at the root and that is teach these fucking incapable idiot cuck parents how to properly raise a decent girl.

This is the only way to correct the whole issue with entitled foids. Not some kind of horror tyrannic matrix policy of turning women into sexslaves. There would be no balance.
The degenerate modern generation can't be changed brother. The upcoming generation will be taught about moral ideals instead of sexual Marxism.

The Jewish tribe played a big role in the 60s, leading the sexual uprising against patriarchal Christendom.

And my posts aren't always about Jewry in specific.

Also you have no right to judge me as an infiltrator when you're a maycel yourself.
I'm a Low inhib sperg... I judge who I want.

fucking used up JBs already defiled by other subhumans, sounds great

Lol@ "beta uprising"... Keep dreaming bucko.

Where would one plan on getting all these virgins from? So many people are losing it in middle school nowadays.

Where would one plan on getting all these virgins from? So many people are losing it in middle school nowadays.
I didn't guarantee that all of them will be virgins, you idiot.
And plus, the current generation upon the beta uprising will have its girls stored in government factories upon they completely finish puberty and become "fit" to have sex with incels.
Hi Cucktears
You're low IQ if you think I'm cucktears. This is a reasonable approach toward dealing with modern Jewified women.

It will take place, if the current hypergamous situation stays the same.
No. The communists used to say the same thing about the exploited workers in Britain or France or the USA. A violent spontaneous popular revolution never happened in the end.

Politics is more complex than "if a lot of people are angry, something will happen". Because usually not enough people are desperate enough to want to get shot, and because the State apparatus is stronger than it seems. I would like to see you facing the SWAT or the national guard, @Blackpill101. Such fantasies are of your age but in only a few years you'll look back at them with a sigh.

No. The communists used to say the same thing about the exploited workers in Britain or France or the USA. A violent spontaneous popular revolution never happened in the end.

Politics is more complex than "if a lot of people are angry, something will happen". Because usually not enough people are desperate enough to want to get shot, and because the State apparatus is stronger than it seems. I would like to see you facing the SWAT or the national guard, @Blackpill101. Such fantasies are of your age but in only a few years you'll look back at them with a sigh.
The national guard and SWAT team will side with us if they get blackpilled. Heck even members of the own government will backstab the Jewish infiltrators.

ER's "ideal world" is the best possible outcome for incels and their fate, all praise the supreme gentleman

Who would pick no? They would pick yes without giving it a second thought.

If I just want to cum, I can just jerk off. If I want sex, I can rent a hooker (which is cheaper than taking care of a slave). If I want to dominate a female, I can rape one. If I want a woman, I want mutual affection, which means free will. And on top of all, I absolutely detest suffering, no matter whose. So my answer will be no.

I didn't guarantee that all of them will be virgins, you idiot.
And plus, the current generation upon the beta uprising will have its girls stored in government factories upon they completely finish puberty and become "fit" to have sex with incels.

If they're not virgins, then that means that Chad and Tyrone put their penises in her and came in her pussy and mouth before you got to her. How does it feel that you'd be coming in contact with something that has been tainted with Chad's cum? Many incels believe that it would turn you gay. Many would refuse outright to date someone with more sexual experience than them, aka, any femoid.

So basically, you want to recreate the clone army from the Star Wars prequels, except with vaginas? Or would it be more like the so-called "comfort women" of the Japanese Empire?

If they're not virgins, then that means that Chad and Tyrone put their penises in her and came in her pussy and mouth before you got to her. How does it feel that you'd be coming in contact with something that has been tainted with Chad's cum? Many incels believe that it would turn you gay. Many would refuse outright to date someone with more sexual experience than them, aka, any femoid.

So basically, you want to recreate the clone army from the Star Wars prequels, except with vaginas? Or would it be more like the so-called "comfort women" of the Japanese Empire?
An incel has to take what he can.

Anyone who votes no should be banned.

An incel has to take what he can.

Well, I suppose one can pack his bags and fly to Southeast Asia and get his cock sucked by some trashy whore in the alleyway behind a seedy bar in some bad part of town...good luck not getting ripped off, robbed, or infected with HIV or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.