Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should prime women be our sex slaves?

Answer the question and state why (in comments).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose one can pack his bags and fly to Southeast Asia and get his cock sucked by some trashy whore in the alleyway behind a seedy bar in some bad part of town...good luck not getting ripped off, robbed, or infected with HIV or something.
The sex slave scenario would be superior to this situation.

The sex slave scenario would be superior to this situation.

And yet it would be supremely unrealistic. Do you seriously think that Chad would allow you to come anywhere near his bitches? It's not like we're facing off against soy boys here, genius.

And yet it would be supremely unrealistic. Do you seriously think that Chad would allow you to come anywhere near his bitches? It's not like we're facing off against soy boys here, genius.
Lol an army of beta males with weapons vs a couple of degenerate chads, whom most men sub8 males would despise and hate?

The result is clear, faggot.

Lol an army of beta males with weapons vs a couple of degenerate chads, whom most men sub8 males would despise and hate?

The result is clear, faggot.

Yes, because Chads don't have access to guns too...sure thing. It was definitely incels who brought down Osama bin Laden.

Yes, because Chads don't have access to guns too...sure thing. It was definitely incels who brought down Osama bin Laden.
Kek there are barely any Chads in this world. If only 30% of men are blackpilled, Chads would be all forcibly castrated.
And plus most of the army and intelligence service men are incels in denial.

This. Beta uprising won't work because Chads are high IQ and physically superior. OP confirmed low IQ nazicel (sorry for being redundant lmfao)

This. Beta uprising won't work because Chads are high IQ and physically superior. OP confirmed low IQ nazicel (sorry for being redundant lmfao)
LOL most Chads are low IQ degenerates who are busy sticking their dick inside femoids. We would easily defeat them.
Anyone who votes no should be banned.
Those who voted no are either shills or incels who haven't fully digested the blackpill.

LOL most Chads are low IQ degenerates who are busy sticking their dick inside femoids. We would easily defeat them.
This. Only cucks are afraid of pretty boy chads.

Chads may not be that common but they command respect amongst the normies. OP is a self loathing kike manlet suffering from low T and micropenis. Kinda one sided ain't it?

Chads may not be that common but they command respect amongst the normies. OP is a self loathing kike manlet suffering from low T and micropenis. Kinda one sided ain't it?
And you're a cucktears infiltrator who makes false descriptions...

You keep calling me a Nazi and now accusing me of being a Jew? JFL at your failed infiltrator tactics.

Many modern day Nazis are self-hating kikes, or have Jewish wives.Your degenerate faggot of a leader would be most disappointed in you.

Many modern day Nazis are self-hating kikes, or have Jewish wives.Your degenerate faggot of a leader would be most disappointed in you.
Hitler stopped degeneracy in Germany which was caused by the Jews.
Theses arguments of yours are typical of a cucktear infiltrator.

Hitler stopped degeneracy in Germany which was caused by the Jews.
Theses arguments of yours are typical of a cucktear infiltrator.

Not being a self-hating racist douchebag = being a CuckQueers user

Sure thing, Schlomo. Sure thing.

Not being a self-hating racist douchebag = being a CuckQueers user

Sure thing, Schlomo. Sure thing.
Nope mate. There are various anti-Nazicels here and I don't suspect them of being infiltrators. However your specific arguments and insults are literally similar to those directed by cucktears users when I went to their sub and argued with them.

Nope mate. There are various anti-Nazicels here and I don't suspect them of being infiltrators. However your specific arguments and insults are literally similar to those directed by cucktears users when I went to their sub and argued with them.

I got nothing against Nazis in themselves, I do however find it ironic that a self-professed "Nazi" would describe himself as a "4/10 subhuman."

The real Nazis had high IQs and brought a country on the edge of disaster back to prominence.

and then flushed it down the toilet.

Protip: next time you play Civilization and go for a Conquest victory, don't screw with Russia. It never goes the way you hope it will.

I got nothing against Nazis in themselves, I do however find it ironic that a self-professed "Nazi" would describe himself as a "4/10 subhuman."

The real Nazis had high IQs and brought a country on the edge of disaster back to prominence.

and then flushed it down the toilet.

Protip: next time you play Civilization and go for a Conquest victory, don't screw with Russia. It never goes the way you hope it will.
Nazism wasn't about "muh aryan genes."

Many Germans were sub8 males. Hitler himself was a beta male who was rejected sex and lost his v card when he gained status.

Status
Not open for further replies.