Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should people under 18 be allowed to have an account?

Should we allow under 18s on the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 79 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 121 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfl @ falling for the “incel movement” meme
The Incel Movement is simply referring to the spread of the Blackpill.

I thought you would be High IQ enough to Understand but now I see that I was Wrong. :feelsokman:

The Incel Movement is simply referring to the spread of the Blackpill.

I thought you would be High IQ enough to Understand but now I see that I was Wrong. :feelsokman:
Then you should say “spreading the blackpill” because there are bluepilled incels

Then you should say “spreading the blackpill” because there are bluepilled incels
Yes you are right there are Bluepilled Incels, but those people are a Disgrace to the word "Incel". Id much rather refer to Bluepilled Incels/Blackpill Deniers as cucks/simps

The Incel Movement sounds better to Me and is just the choice of words I feel like using and will continue to use

Just like the Blackpill is a form of Incel Ideology which is kind of the purpose of this forum, to Discuss these Ideas and Facilitate the Spread of these Blackpilled Truths

Yes you are right there are Bluepilled Incels, but those people are a Disgrace to the word "Incel". Id much rather refer to Bluepilled Incels/Blackpill Deniers as cucks/simps

The Incel Movement sounds better to Me and is just the choice of words I feel like using and will continue to use

Just like the Blackpill is a form of Incel Ideology which is kind of the purpose of this forum, to Discuss these Ideas and Facilitate the Spread of these Blackpilled Truths
"incel movement" LMAO you retard

This is how I know you're a subverter.

There doesn't exist an "incel movement," nor is there (or was there ever) an "incel ideology." Those terms are MSM buzzwords designed to vilify us in the face of the general public and paint as some kind of organized terror/criminal group with a mandate.

@Master They're everywhere, and they're relentless. Sometimes the clues are subtle.
^
Yeah you're just proving his point then.

I'm not riding his dick, JFL @ your cope.
Yeah you are riding his dick desprately trying to get his validation. You dont honestly believe what he said. Thats why youre getting defensive

I thought this forum banned Faggots why the fuck are you here?

Yeah you are riding his dick desprately trying to get his validation. You dont honestly believe what he said. Thats why youre getting defensive
?

I do believe what he said. "Incel movement" isn't a real thing. Even @BlackPilledNeet was laughing at you
you're just a faggot bro :feelstastyman:

what are you, 12?

Yeah you are riding his dick desprately trying to get his validation. Thats why youre getting defensive

Keep coping, nigger. He doesn't give a shit about anyone's validation here. We're not allies. The only thing we share apart from our inceldom is realizing that you're a suspicious faggot. :lul:

10% fighting
Damn you are still riding his dick you cant stop. What a faggot you are :feelskek:
You keep barking like an abused dog for me. Is this the most attention anyone has given to you your whole life?

For all of the people who voted no, why 18? It is such a random age. Should someone who is 17 and 364 days old be allowed on here in your opinion? That is just as bad as those crazy age of consent people who need the girl to be 18 on the dot or they say it is rape.

No. Underaged persons must be banned. The content here is NOT for minors imo. How tf can you proclaim yourself "incel" when youre not even fully developed?
The doctor told me I'm done growing and developing at 16. I'm stuck at 5'5" :feelsbadman:.

Yes unless you have poor judgement of what being an incel means
I made an account here at like 17 and knew it was over, needless to say things haven't gotten any better in my life
^

For all of the people who voted no, why 18? It is such a random age. Should someone who is 17 and 364 days old be allowed on here in your opinion? That is just as bad as those crazy age of consent people who need the girl to be 18 on the dot or it is rape.
Yeah saying minors shouldn't use an incel forum and instead should focus on ascending and improving their life, is just as bad as throwing people in jail for sex with a 17 year old.

Just shut the fuck up with your low IQ garbage.

Well, no more youngcel bragging now. Technically you can lie about your age, but now you can't brag about 13 and 5'11 or something :feelskek:

@Master the youngcels got BTFO in this poll does this mean that a new rule will be implemented and the subsequent youngcel purge will begin?

I don't think there will be a purge, but there probably won't be any new users expected to be under 18. Of course, they could just lie and click "I am 18 years old" :feelskek:.

The current youngcels might be modded more strictly, though.

@Silverberry @MARTYRDOM GOD X @based_meme @ThoughtfulCel @METALMILITA88

why did @Silverberry get 10% but @MARTYRDOM GOD X get 20% ? Was he being a complete idiot?

Good result. As an oldcel who's suffered for as long as the youngest teencels have been alive, I'd like to not have to read about high school problems from young boys who will most likely ascend with a below average but prime aged foid. You're not a proven ugly incel until you graduate HS a virgin.

Good result. As an oldcel who's suffered for as long as the youngest teencels have been alive, I'd like to not have to read about high school problems from young boys who will most likely ascend with a below average but prime aged foid. You're not a proven ugly incel until you graduate HS a virgin.
Not everyone goes to high school. I didn't and my mother and brother didn't either. You can drop out at 16 here

Also the amount of high schoolers who have had sex is plummeting here. Lots of people dont have sex until after hs now

Last edited:
View attachment 612335

@Silverberry @MARTYRDOM GOD X @based_meme @ThoughtfulCel @METALMILITA88

why did @Silverberry get 10% but @MARTYRDOM GOD X get 20% ? Was he being a complete idiot?
He deserved to get warned for intentionally derailing this thread with fighting.

Wrong, most normies have their first gf at 12-13, that is nothing special

stats say virginity loss is at 17. you're telling me the average normie gets laid at 13?

stats say virginity loss is at 17. you're telling me the average normie gets laid at 13?
those stats are self reported garbage. real average age is 13

so normie males are all having sex at 13 and lying like foids would :feelshaha:

kys retard
keep coping you bluepilled spastic, you cant handle the real numbers so you rely on your fake jewish stats

keep coping you bluepilled spastic, you cant handle the real numbers so you rely on your fake jewish stats
yeah okay all stats are fake

in fact all foids have sex at 8 years old :feelsseriously:

yeah okay all stats are fake

in fact all foids have sex at 8 years old :feelsseriously:
13 is a lot different from 8. you seriously think normies and foids are waiting to 17 to have sex instead of doing it at 12/13 when they first actually want to?

You could make the accounts and threads made by us ‘glow’. That way it’s easy for people to discard or even filter our posts. I’m here but I don’t think I’ve ever said it was over because I know I have a higher chance at ascending the same way tallcels do but currently am in a bad spot.

13 is a lot different from 8. you seriously think normies and foids are waiting to 17 to have sex instead of doing it at 12/13 when they first actually want to?
Not saying foids wait til 17, but many normies don't have the opportunity to get laid so early. It's mainly chads who have sex at 13. Plenty of dudes when asked about virginity loss will definitely say 15-17.

Not saying foids wait til 17, but many normies don't have the opportunity to get laid so early. It's mainly chads who have sex at 13. Plenty of dudes when asked about virginity loss will definitely say 15-17.
all boys look underdeveloped and ugly at 13. no difference between a normie and a chad at that age. maybe i have a location bias but everyone in my school was already dating at 11/12

Thank you for voting all.

This was a guidance poll, so we will discussing this and figuring out what we will do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.