Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should people under 18 be allowed to have an account?

Should we allow under 18s on the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 79 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 121 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who voted for no are mentally ill bluepillers.

They are like redditors who say its normal to be a virgin at 25 or things like that.

Meanwhile sexual relationships start as early as 13 yo in todays schools.

If u cant even notice that, you might as well say its not over till 70 and keep coping at reddit.

There is also this.
LMAO ascending at 13 is Chad territory, most normies do it in mid-late high school. If you miss the boat in high school then you can say you belong on the forum.

As for lying about their age, sure that will happen, but if they have to LARP it still stops them from venting and discussing their situations here in full detail, so they don't get as much out of this forum as they would if they were allowed here and not restricted in their behavior.

High schoolers are not entitled to using this forum to its fullest capacity to vent about their situations.

No one cares if you knew you were incel at 9 if you not 18 fuck off.
17 year old truecels shouldn't be on here because they are le minor and small number bad :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You're the same person who thinks 15-17 year old girls should be allowed to have an only fans to profit off of simps but that grown men shouldn't be allowed to fuck them. That's pure feminism. So good riddance if you are gone.
I bet you're also against age cucking like this guy and think 40 year old men should rail 15 year olds :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

17 year old truecels shouldn't be on here because they are le minor and small number bad :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
:feelswhat: You acting like you can't wait a year. You need everything right now.

Yes, they should, there are ages were you can already predict, based on circumstances and countries, that your chance of being incel at 18 is high enough

Tough question. I'd set the requirement to 16 years as a compromise.

I'm less than 18
[UWSL]In my view just by you considering yourself part of this "incel community" that is extremely irrelevant and few people know about it, just by you reaching this bottom of the iceberg it's probably over tbh :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
No

Unless hideous truecel...

:yes: so many ppl here say that its 100% over for them but when they leak themselves they are average
Most people are average it very rarely you see someone that is a 3 and below.

I bet you're also against age cucking like this guy and think 40 year old men should rail 15 year olds :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
How does it feel that you're being voted out of an incel forum. It's one thing to be excluded from sex and society in general, but you're being outcasted among outcasts! Holy shit your life must suck! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't imagine what I would do if I was in your position. Maybe I would cry like a little bitch and plead to stay too, because the only other reasonable option seems like suicide once your cope is taken away from you. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

How does it feel that you're being voted out of an incel forum. It's one thing to be excluded from sex and society in general, but you're being outcasted among outcasts! Holy shit your life must suck! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't imagine what I would do if I was in your position. Maybe I would cry like a little bitch and plead to stay too, because the only other reasonable option seems like suicide once your cope is taken away from you. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You’re a boomer virgin loser your in no position to talk down to anyone :feelskek: I’d take being an incel with a rich family over an outcasted wizard any day :feelsjuice:

No but there a few exceptions if the youngcel is 5’3 and is done growing which is a rare exception since zoomers are getting taller or is truly hideous and has no hope of ascending. If you’re 15 or 16 you should wait until full development your face isn’t done developing and your height probably isn’t either so you never know.

Absolutely not, they should be banned on sight. They can't relate to people who have missed out for a decade (if not more). Majority of normies have to go through some sort of 'inceldom' in their early teens anyway, and then they ascend. Last thing this forum needs is youngcels rubbing it in the faces of oldcels of how they finally banged some prime 16 year old after missing out in early high school.

Why not ban under 30s? Ive seen many people lose their virginity in their 20s, theres nothing magical about turning 18 that seals your inceldom. Now if youre a 40 year old virgin its probably over

Last edited:
18 years

This is retarded for the reason above, as well, as if this rule was made in power today, mods would have to ban me now, but unban later on this month, when I turn 18. I can imagine it's NEETs that are salty, when reading about how we youngcels still do something and get mad that others aren't on the same level of misery as them

Last edited:
You’re a boomer virgin loser your in no position to talk down to anyone
Um, I don't think so. I will talk down to you all I want. I'm on this forum, and I'm not about to be banished like you are.
:feelskek: I’d take being an incel with a rich family over an outcasted wizard any day :feelsjuice:
You're still an incel, and you're about to be outcasted from this forum. Also, if being rich is so good, why are you so desperate to be on this forum? Shouldn't you be able to afford copes to enjoy life? Or are you just waiting to spend money on onlyfans like a simp?

Absolutely nobody is jealous of not being a perma virgin 30 year old failure like you are :feelskek: You dinosaurs are just jealous of youngcels ascending after actually working on themselves instead of wallowing in self pity like you losers :feelsohgod:
Doesn't sound very incel of you.

I'd say you need to be at least 25 years old and virgin to be allowed in. Though personally I get enraged even seeing 25 year olds, they are young also compared to me.

I dont think they should honestly, if not for us (since most young people are stupid) do it for them. I wouldnt want them to be blackpilled so early because i feel they deserve a chance before knowing the truth. With some people it would vary but most kids dont need to know about this stuff. They will find us eventually.

JFL it’s not looking good for postmaxxing babycels, looks like they are going to be banned based on the poll

Most of the time its normie looking kids going trough a phase that never even tried with rarely anything worthwhile to say and them being minors can turn out in all kinds of legal issues down the line.

Not to mention that they are easier to manipulate by bad actors(which we have a fair share of).

No. Let us not dilute this forum any further. The blackpill will sort them out and the actual incels will end up here in due time.

I 100% agree with this.

Although frankly I would go farther and consider not allowing those under 21.

I dont think they should honestly, if not for us (since most young people are stupid) do it for them. I wouldnt want them to be blackpilled so early because i feel they deserve a chance before knowing the truth. With some people it would vary but most kids dont need to know about this stuff. They will find us eventually.
Who

No I don't think they should.

No it’s not fair. Not every teenager has the genetics to turn into a chad. This is stupid. I’m getting ready to leave this place anyways. First the age cuck rule then this. If this becomes a rule then I’m out anyways.

:feelshehe: Hmm I wonder how many of you started being blackpilled in high school :feelshehe: I wonder got rejected, only to see your foid go for chad instead and see him grab her ass and give you a taunting look while he did it, in high school, when you were 15 or 16

You fucking retards, all banning underagecels will do is force them to lie, which they are very used to and will have no problem doing as they already have to do it on every other website on the entire internet. Being an incel is already fucking bad enough, imagine being an incel and having to lie on your story like you're not allowed to exist. Youngcels need a place to vent and find the blackpill, right now this is the only place they can do that.

And before you try to make the argument "oh they just brag about talking to girls at school" or "oh they're not really incels" you realize Moeggels was 18+ and was a fakecel despite being 18+? You realize rhaast's bragging stories take place in college, not in high school? Age doesn't make you a fakecel, being a fake fucktard makes you a fakecel. If you really want fake youngcels to get outed, maybe you should be figuring out whether they have a chance or not, and if they do, lead them in the right direction. If they get banned from here they'll never learn about shit like HGH, mewing, or looksmax, and could very well just end up being isolated until they turn 18, and isolating someone until they're socially stunted and mentally dysfunctional is exactly how you create mentalcels, another thing this entire forum seems to hate.

JFL at the 40 year old retards on this site who just blindly hate young people. Grow the fuck up and drop the bullshit WWW mentality that underage people aren't human. Fucking boomers

:feelshehe: Hmm I wonder how many of you started being blackpilled in high school :feelshehe: I wonder got rejected, only to see your foid go for chad instead and see him grab her ass and give you a taunting look while he did it, in high school, when you were 15 or 16

You fucking retards, all banning underagecels will do is force them to lie, which they are very used to and will have no problem doing as they already have to do it on every other website on the entire internet. Being an incel is already fucking bad enough, imagine being an incel and having to lie on your story like you're not allowed to exist. Youngcels need a place to vent and find the blackpill, right now this is the only place they can do that.

And before you try to make the argument "oh they just brag about talking to girls at school" or "oh they're not really incels" you realize Moeggels was 18+ and was a fakecel despite being 18+? You realize rhaast's bragging stories take place in college, not in high school? Age doesn't make you a fakecel, being a fake fucktard makes you a fakecel. If you really want fake youngcels to get outed, maybe you should be figuring out whether they have a chance or not, and if they do, lead them in the right direction. If they get banned from here they'll never learn about shit like HGH, mewing, or looksmax, and could very well just end up being isolated until they turn 18, and isolating someone until they're socially stunted and mentally dysfunctional is exactly how you create mentalcels, another thing this entire forum seems to hate.

JFL at the 40 year old retards on this site who just blindly hate young people. Grow the fuck up and drop the bullshit WWW mentality that underage people aren't human. Fucking boomers

It's the high amount of youngcels that end up being fakecels or just come here to larp that makes me lean towards not allowing them.

We’d have a bunch of users if otherwise at least leave them unbanned

The mods should instate an age requirement. 20 years old (and older) is most reasonable.

Absolutely not. even if we suppose that those are teencels who are bound to be blackpilled incels in the future, the blackpill and the whole forum in general are not mentally good for those kids who are already suffering from the ugly :feelscomfy:

and even if they already understand/are aware of the blackpill, they need more irl experience. you aren't truly blackpilled till you hit you hit maturity because from this age and going on, you will live the true blackpill where chances are objectively less (even for ugly folk).

It's the high amount of youngcels that end up being fakecels or just come here to larp that makes me lean towards not allowing them.
You want to get rid of them? I have a very simple solution for you.

Nuke the post counts in the sewer and reset that forum so that posting there doesn't add to your post count. With that one move, you'll take care of most of the teen problem, the troll problem, and the larp problem, all in one fell swoop.

With their postmaxxing playground gone, they won't be chasing a stupid high from watching a meaningless number increase. The kind of users that this attracts tend to be teencels anyway.

Last edited:
But is it a majority though? And are they more of an issue than infiltrators? Because not much is being done about infiltrators and unless like 9 out of 10 youngcels are fake or larping then it's unfair to outright ban all of them.

Also it depends on what you mean by fakecels. If you mean people who get dates and girlfriends and deliberately still claim to be incel then those people should just be banned on sight. If you just mean people that genuinely think they're incels but actually have a chance to ascend then they should just be redirected to what they need to do to ascend so that they don't end up stewing in blackpill with no one to talk to about it.

I have been thinking about this for quite a while and it makes some sense. It's possible that people under 18 could not be incel, depending on their development. Do you all think that people under 18 should be allowed on the forum?

I'm going to leave the poll up for about 3 days. Votes will be anonymous.
Isn’t this useless since people would just lie about their age to get around the age restriction?

Isn’t this useless since people would just lie about their age to get around the age restriction?
Mods can just ban them if they find out they're underage

I will happily report any 14 yo punk who decides to join for the luls

obviously not. Teens have not suffered enough

You want to get rid of them? I have a very simple solution for you.

Nuke the post counts in the sewer and reset that forum so that posting there doesn't add to your post count. With that one move, you'll take care of most of the teen problem, the troll problem, and the larp problem, all in one fell swoop.

With their postmaxxing playground gone, they won't be chasing a stupid high from watching a meaningless number increase. The kind of users that this attracts tend to be teencels anyway.
Pretty much this, postmaxxing has gone to ridiculous levels

Status
Not open for further replies.