Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should people under 18 be allowed to have an account?

Should we allow under 18s on the forum?

• Yes

Votes: 79 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 121 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ban them. this should be adult only forum

18 isn't fully developed. You can still grow in height

Absolutely fucking not.

LMAO ascending at 13 is Chad territory, most normies do it in mid-late high school. If you miss the boat in high school then you can say you belong on the forum.
Wrong, most normies have their first gf at 12-13, that is nothing special

Then you've got nothing to worry about

Highschoolers don't belong here in the first place, this should be an adult only forum

i don’t think there’s a very effective way to control this

on the other hand, prohibiting “oneitis” threads at least on ID (which is just foid worship) and enforcing prohibition of spam shitposting on ID would probably solve most of the problems

i don’t click on these threads anyway, so if they’re kept at the lounge or sewers would improve the experience of browsing ID and probably discourage these idiotic threads as a whole

us oldercels provide important info for teens but it’s not like they listen or comprehend much of it anyways (i know this since i received many blackpilling advices in my teen years but couldn’t and didn’t listen until I got repeatedly disappointed by my own life experiences, and only then I could truly understand the blackpill and my condition)

We should encourage young men to not participate in society. We should be providing guidance.
Good luck spreading the gospel of voluntary celibacy

View attachment 609587
This is retarded for the reason above, as well, as if this rule was made in power today, mods would have to ban me now, but unban later on this month, when I turn 18. I can imagine it's NEETs that are salty, when reading about how we youngcels still do something and get mad that others aren't on the same level of misery as them
:lul:

high school is prime time to ascend with unused loli and it only takes some IQ even if relatively subhuman. 4/10 can easily ascend in hs with the right plays and some looksmaxing, possibly even 3/10. just go to hole majority school (there are schools with 80% holes like art schools or nurse schools or economics schools or nursery schools <- the latter has ~95% holes) if you cope with muh it's useless or it's hole subject that's cringe as fuck the only thing that matters in hs is ascension everything else you can learn after or in your free time. all hs is useless the point is you position yourself to maximize the chances of ascension :bigbrain: if you don't ascend in hs it's over in 90%+ of cases. once you attend the school just be chill and chat with the holes in a non cringe way.

to answer the question I'd say yes but monitor said 'incels' closely. like if you're a deformed poor midget at 14 it's mostly over nothing you can do :feelsmage: but youngcels have more agency than they pretend to

It's the high amount of youngcels that end up being fakecels or just come here to larp that makes me lean towards not allowing them.
big true. anyway welcome back UwU

Big No. This place is no kindergarten for edgy kids who haven't even experienced the blackpill.

You want to get rid of them? I have a very simple solution for you.

Nuke the post counts in the sewer and reset that forum so that posting there doesn't add to your post count. With that one move, you'll take care of most of the teen problem, the troll problem, and the larp problem, all in one fell swoop.

With their postmaxxing playground gone, they won't be chasing a stupid high from watching a meaningless number increase. The kind of users that this attracts tend to be teencels anyway.
:bigbrain: sounds nice

Poll should be public so that we can see all the youngcels that voted yes

I've been around for a while, my answer is No.

Allowing only user above 18 would not only improve the overall quality of posts, but to actually help to filter out those who are not truecels and avoid "desertion" (only those who are actually incels would stick around).

I do sympathize with the teencels though, I gave them blackpilled advices plenty of times and I think they should be allowed to lurk (but not join)

I have been thinking about this for quite a while and it makes some sense. It's possible that people under 18 could not be incel, depending on their development. Do you all think that people under 18 should be allowed on the forum?

I'm going to leave the poll up for about 3 days. Votes will be anonymous.
16-17 cause thats when your gonads arr finished developing and height is determined

The results are good so far keep it up.

@EpsteinTruther41 - watch them call you “skinny” or “underweight, they did the same to me, some retard was saying I am a skinny weakling when I am at a healthy weight and low body fat

@EpsteinTruther41 - watch them call you “skinny” or “underweight, they did the same to me, some retard was saying I am a skinny weakling when I am at a healthy weight and low body fat
you are a skinny pussy with no muscle mass. You wouldnt survive one slap cause every foid in my gym is stronger than you :lul: Youre a fragile, skinny puss

you are a skinny pussy with no muscle mass. You wouldnt survive one slap cause every foid in my gym is stronger than you :lul: Youre a fragile, skinny puss
You’re an obese fat fuck retard neckbeard kill yourself faggot go back to grindr where you belong

You’re an obese fat fuck retard neckbeard kill yourself faggot go back to grindr where you belong
Lol yea keep coping. I know the truth. Im buff, im good, bitch :lul::feelsokman:

@BlackPilledNeet @Capable_Onion @sub human @foofoufou @blackpillscience @TigerFestival @AnotherInsertCel @ERadicator @METALMILITIA88
animalcrossingr34-rygf3i.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1648293679593.png

4a15b190e0505d37d49f4e3edf50cf98037239da.png

getrealtem.gif

Du5dVjDXgAEKSyQ.jpg

EM0O-jDXUAAs-3j.png

SPOILER_sample_aefd87a823fa01b56b327e038773d383.png

speed.gif

unknown.png

unknown.png
Someone please delete this

EpsteinTruther41

:feelswhat:

So glad people voted " no".

I voted yes because it will increase the strength of the Incel Movement in Raw Numbers

Bs. Youre just a kiddie fiddler.
No I have absolutely no interest in underaged males (only males can be Incels).

I do have an interest in pushing Incel Ideology as far and wide as possible, especially to kids whos minds are young and Impressionable.

Maybe you are into fiddling little boys, (I'm pretty sure faggotry is banned on this forum) but def not Me.

No I have absolutely no interest in underaged males (only males can be Incels).

I do have an interest in pushing Incel Ideology as far and wide as possible, especially to kids whos minds are young and Impressionable.

Maybe you are into fiddling little boys, (I'm pretty sure faggotry is banned on this forum) but def not Me.
You want not fully developed kids around here that cant be called "incel" at all. Most of them are fakecels anyways who get pussy at 18,19 or in their early 20s. I think youre some groomer faggot who loves chatting with kids. Or maybe youre underaged as well. I voted "no" so obviously i cant be a kiddie fiddler just like you.

You want not fully developed kids around here that cant be called "incel" at all. Most of them are fakecels anyways who get pussy at 18,19 or in their early 20s. I think youre some groomer faggot who loves chatting with kids. Or maybe youre underaged as well. I voted "no" so obviously i cant be a kiddie fiddler just like you.
Lol whatever you say you poor assclown faggot. Not gonna waste My Valuable Time going back and forth with a pathetic little cockroach like you so enjoy being on My Block list

Last edited:
There are other incel forums. Welp, back to r9k it is :dafuckfeels:

No. Underaged persons must be banned. The content here is NOT for minors imo. How tf can you proclaim yourself "incel" when youre not even fully developed?
People are generally developed by 16 which is why for most of history people got married at around 16. In Ancient Egypt & Mesopotamia there was no formal age of majority. People were held liable for contracts somewhere between ages of 13 and 15 purely based upon the physical characteristics pertaining to puberty. The age of majority remained 15 in the Middle East all the way up until the Ottoman Empire collapsed. 15 is also the age of majority under Sharia law.

18 doesn't signify anything other than being the general end of secondary schooling, even the age of majority was 21 until the early 1970s. Given that many people here are dropouts it tells you that 18 shouldn't even apply here.

People are generally developed by 16 which is why for most of history people got married at around 16. In Ancient Egypt & Mesopotamia there was no formal age of majority. People were held liable for contracts somewhere between ages of 13 and 15 purely based upon the physical characteristics pertaining to puberty. The age of majority remained 15 in the Middle East all the way up until the Ottoman Empire collapsed. 15 is also the age of majority under Sharia law.

18 doesn't signify anything other than being the general end of secondary schooling, even the age of majority was 21 until the early 1970s. Given that many people here are dropouts it tells you that 18 shouldn't even apply here.
LOL. People married so young back then cause they only became like 35 years old. Also science progressed over the centuries. Men's puberty is completely done at the age of 25. Thats a scientific fact these days. This forum should be at least 21+ if i had something to say. 18+ is an alright deal tho.

LOL. People married so young back then cause they only became like 35 years old. Also science progressedover the centuries. Men's puberty is completely done at the age of 25. This forum should be at least 21+ if i had something to say. 18+ is an alright deal tho.
No, if you lived past childhood you generally died in the early fifties.

No, if you lived past childhood you generally died in the early fifties.
Bullshit. Many people died young, even in their teenage years. It was very rare to reach 50s as a regular slave in ancient times.

Trucels are a minority on this forum. The rest are failed normies who haven't even tried.
I agree but status wise and mentally wise failed normies arent so different. These days being a normie tier in looks 4/10 or 5/10 if you have boring personality, autism or anxiety you are most likely to be an incel. you know the 80-20 rule and the fact that 5/10 man does not make women excited at all. 5/10 is neutral at best

I voted yes because it will increase the strength of the Incel Movement in Raw Numbers
This is how I know you're a subverter.

There doesn't exist an "incel movement," nor is there (or was there ever) an "incel ideology." Those terms are MSM buzzwords designed to vilify us in the face of the general public and paint as some kind of organized terror/criminal group with a mandate.

@Master They're everywhere, and they're relentless. Sometimes the clues are subtle.

This is how I know you're a subverter.

There doesn't exist an "incel movement," nor is there (or was there ever) an "incel ideology." Those terms are MSM buzzwords designed to vilify us in the face of the general public and paint as some kind of organized terror/criminal group with a mandate.

@Master They're everywhere, and they're relentless. Sometimes the clues are subtle.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hope youre joking. If youre not then you are :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Status
Not open for further replies.