Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the ACTUAL average age foids lose their virginity?

Average age of virginity loss for foids?

• Total voters
B

berais

Self-banned
-
Stats say it is 17, but tbh I think foids lie on surveys. Studies have been done about how they lie in other surveys before.

So the question is, what is the average age foids lose their virginity? I'm gonna go with 15.

12. My niece lost hers at that age I think with her bf.

Depends on the country, but I doubt that most foids hadn't had sex by 15

i'd say 13, 14, or 15. usually when they start high school.

Sixteen. I was in Mother's basement rotting.

in burgerland 12, everywhere else about 15

Most of the evidence we have is anecdotal. It's easier to point out a time period: in this case, the teenage years. 13 to 19 is the time when at least half of the girls lose their virginities in the Western world. Those who are late usually lose in their early twenties, i.e. 20 to 24.

it's really bad lmao, just think of how early they start having unsupervised parties with the high-status boys in the neighborhood

popular girls stay out late since like, age 12 or 13, daddy keeps trying to enforce his cuck curfew, but at worst the girls have to be back home by 11 PM or so

this was what it was like in the early 2000s already, it also gets worse every year

I remember being 14 n a girl “friend” of ours said she had seen her bfs D:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

My cousin lost hers at 13 to her chadlite bf :feelsree:

From my gymnasium experience at 8th grade all the girls except 3 from my class lost their virginity.The first one lost it in the 5 th (11 years) grade and she bragged about her 20 years old bf at that time.I honestly don't know what her cuck parents did to allow this kind of degeneracy.

At 13~14 all of them lose their virginity by getting fucked by a thugmaxxing Tyrone teen inside the school's bathroom

Stats say it is 17, but tbh I think foids lie on surveys. Studies have been done about how they lie in other surveys before.

So the question is, what is the average age foids lose their virginity? I'm gonna go with 15.
In this day and age, i voted 12&under:feelsjuice:

Yet IT calls us pedophiles(hello mr.pizzacel)

Probably soon after they experience going into heat for the first time.

When i was in school, middle school girls slept with high school guys. Now it's probably way worse.

14-16
Average 15

12 is the time they start:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Wait, how would I know? I’ve never fucked a virgin girl before…

If i remember correctly, it's 14 in Finland

11 or 12 because even if she never had penis in vagina sex if she had a bf i automatically dont consider her virgin. lots of normalfags and foids were dating at 11/12 in my school

It’s 13 - 14

Absolutely sure about it , women lie and say, 17 to appear not like a whore

But I find the dynamics extremely funnny
Women and men are total opposites.

Men lie and say 14-15-16 to appear like a popular guy even though a lot of them graduate high school as virgin

Women lie and say +17, 18 even though they took dick at 12-13-14
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Around 13 these days,it's a clown world.

They are volcel until 13, then they are old enough to attract the Chad-lites from 8th grade.

It depends on what culture you are referring to. In some places they lose it as young as 5 with peers. Many people in modern western society miss that childhood sexual exploration phase and think the teenage years is when its supposed to begin

18+ foids are such innocent little angels (in Minecraft)

Most of them lose by 13-14 here, i already wrote a very long post about it.