Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should mocking others for their looks or height be punished?

Should it?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Depends on...

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Rules say that harassing or attacking someone can result in a punishment, though I never saw anyone getting punished for insulting others physical features. Assuming it is, do you agree with that rule?

yes, but race wars are funny so allow them

No they should be honest if it’s over, but if someone is spamming DMs or keeps harassing a user and won’t stop, then there should be a way to stop that

How do you even know what they look like?

our enemies are foids and normies

why acting like a nomie and making other incels depressed?

only if insulting men. But foids should be allowed to be insulted with impugnity

Normally I'd say no but since this is an incel site and if you're willing to insult other users appearance when you yourself are "suppose" to be lacking physically as well probably means that you're not incel.

Since I strongly believe in freedom of speech I think rather than punish people it should just be made socially unacceptable to put others down based on things they can't or mostly can't control like superficial physical characteristics such as height and face. If the media got behind it people could be conditioned to not accept that behavior to a degree

ONLY if its a Foid if its another fellow brocel then it should be punished

ONLY if its a Foid if its another fellow brocel then it should be punished
ESPECIALLY if the foid is morbidly obese because those are things you can always change

No if is a oofy doofy, he is already privileged so he does not care either way

Yes, with a bullet in a head

Yes and I believe the same should apply with mocking those with mental disorders.