Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I try?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Since October/November of 2022 I fully stopped approaching women/trying at all. Now we're halfway into March, should I even bother trying? It does feel better not getting rejected but time is seriously a bitch.

If you still try cold approaching as a below average male then you're a moron.

I used to but I befriended one person in the library that knows a bunch of people including girls. Should I even bother trying that way?
yes bro the warmer the approach is the better u might have a chance

Nah, cold approaching only works for chad. If you want to try just social circle maxx

I think you should try, or at least try approaching someone at a bar to see if it could lead to an eventual friendship or further in the future. from what I've learned on here, cold approaching them and asking for dates is a big no no since they get uncomfortable easily, and you will probably get rejected. but I've read that some had more luck befriending them when meeting them at a bar or a club, good luck man I hope you succeed in finding someone :feelsokman:

You can't really lose much except your sanity and dignity in case of rejection. So i think you should try.