Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I try tanmaxxing for people with ethinic features but white skin because of interracial parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I have all the ethinic features but I have white skin because my dad is a currycel and my mom is a a Caucasian blond white girl so I have all the ethnic features of my dad but white skin and it really makes me so ugly because I have white skin but all the ethinic features of my dad that make my face appear un-masculine I dont know why this happen to me but I was gonna try suntanning myself so I dont look so off putting would tanning work in this case?

"Caucasian blond white girl" doesn't mean shit unless your mom has good hunter eyes, is tall and with a decent jawline, btw most sons inherit their looks from their moms and not dads, plenty of blondes with recessed jaws and brootal eye areas that and just outright ugly only saved by their white halo ngl

Do you live in Asia or abroad? Lighter skin is always better imo, also tanning damages skin and makes you look older.

Do you live in Asia or abroad? Lighter skin is always better imo, also tanning damages skin and makes you look older.
no I am in USA I wanted to try just being white but I am very ethinic I have all the features that make me look femenine like a weak jawline, wide eyes, short weak chin, cant grow facial hair even though im 23 so if I tried to tan I could look more ethinic and I could date ethinic femoids but right now I cannot get in a relationship with both ethinic currys and regular white femoids because I dont have the western standard facial features of a masculine male
I mean either way its pretty much over for me but I just wanna try something new to see if it works

no I am in USA I wanted to try just being white but I am very ethinic I have all the features that make me look femenine like a weak jawline, wide eyes, short weak chin, cant grow facial hair even though im 23 so if I tried to tan I could look more ethinic and I could date ethinic femoids but right now I cannot get in a relationship with both ethinic currys and regular white femoids because I dont have the western standard facial features of a masculine male

I mean either way its pretty much over for me but I just wanna try something new to see if it works
Yeah but lighter skin gets a halo also with ethnic chicks. I'm sorry op I doubt it will help.

White curry? But ugly? Damn that must suck so much, sorry dude :feelsrope: