Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should I try pitymaxxing?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Would pitymaxxing help gain more respect/sympathy amongst friends and people. If I suddenly had a mental breakdown when they pointed something out and said my parents are dead, I live with my aunt and she has cancer and we live off 25K and whenever they ask questions I say I’m diagnosed with autism, OCD, bipolar disorder, etc, I take the bus to school because we have no car. I mean one of my parents is dead so I am poor now and I am diagnosed with disorders. Obviously a lot of that isn’t true but nobody IRL besides my teachers last year and my psychiatrist are aware of my father’s death. I only told one friend and I always talk about having money and making decent amount.

Like I’ve never seen an incel who was an orphan (parents died before 18) maybe it’s because they pity maxxed or you know killed themselves

Nope, normies hate self-loathing and self-condescending losers.
They only admire winner chads.

You might be able to do it for higher grades if you're actually still in school, but in everything else empathy and pity is virtually nonexistent as a subhuman; the intensity of their condescending perception and negative projection onto you, as well as the disgust of foids means no one will feel too strongly about whatever sob story you might happen to conjure up. :feelsugh:

retarded idea. you'd just get made fun of

I've thought of getting a wheelchair or prosthetic body part to try that.

Only works for foids

Nope, normies hate self-loathing and self-condescending losers.
They only admire winner chads.
Brutal
You might be able to do it for higher grades if you're actually still in school, but in everything else empathy and pity is virtually nonexistent as a subhuman; the intensity of their condescending perception and negative projection onto you, as well as the disgust of foids means no one will feel too strongly about whatever sob story you might happen to conjure up. :feelsugh:
I feel like they do have pity for the wrong things. Why do you think degenerate garbage like BLM, LGBTQ+, ADL, etc exist. The truth is they only pity NTs if you’re an autist like me you get no pity. You also tend to to suck at social skills and saying the right things so no matter you’ll be perceived as low iq or stupid.
retarded idea. you'd just get made fun of
Cmon who would make fun of a poor depressed orphan. They probably think I’m some suburban faggot with no problems other than being muhhhh retarded or muhhh ugly.

Cmon who would make fun of a poor depressed orphan. They probably think I’m some suburban faggot with no problems other than being muhhhh retarded or muhhh ugly.
have you ever gone to school? I can tell you firsthand that leading a sad life only gets you made fun of. 0 pity

I feel like they do have pity for the wrong things.

Exactly that; some richfag Tyrone being called a nigger is actually worse than the lifetime discrimination of a subhuman, somehow. :feelsclown:

did you forget? It’s 2023. Men aren’t allowed to have a voice.

Respect and pity are polar opposite.

have you ever gone to school? I can tell you firsthand that leading a sad life only gets you made fun of. 0 pity
I’m a senior in HS and notice that my arrogance and spastic behavior during 7th - 9th garnered me less pity. The quiet kids have more pity and respect plus many times are used against me.
Exactly that; some richfag Tyrone being called a nigger is actually worse than the lifetime discrimination of a subhuman, somehow. :feelsclown:
niggers can get pity despite their perfect and easy lifestyle with the excuse of systemic oppression same with faggots, trannies, kikes, women, etc
Only works if you are a toilet.
true but they tend to whine about it more and be more annoying with it so even some normies get annoyed

This only ever worked for George McFly, and even then, he was a looksmaxxed white male in the 50s and mustered up the courage to beat up a chad and take a girl in his arms and also it was a movie.

You've been through the school of hard knocks, man. Don't graduate all that only to walk down the pity-seeking -- attention-seeking -- road to hell.

This only ever worked for George McFly, and even then, he was a looksmaxxed white male in the 50s and mustered up the courage to beat up a chad and take a girl in his arms and also it was a movie.

You've been through the school of hard knocks, man. Don't graduate all that only to walk down the pity-seeking -- attention-seeking -- road to hell.
Back to the future eh

You might get a foid to say "aww" or hug you but that's pretty much it

I’m so sorry brocel . Fuck . My condolences. :fuk::cryfeels:
I’m wishing you a beautiful happy life ahead of you brocel . You don’t deserve that .

From what I’ve seen . Please don’t tell anyone . I remember there was a not well received by others peer I knew since middle school who was bullied by everyone at high school and somehow they found out his father passed on . They bullied the life out of that poor fella. No pity or remorse . I hope he’s doing well now . :feelsbadman:
I was there to hear them mocking him for his father’s passing . I wish I stood up for him but those making fun of him were in huge groups of their own . Fuckers …
Fucking bullies may they rot in hell and be gang raped by demons and all sorts of evil .

Please be careful with what information you reveal to normies . Information spreads like wildfire and can make your life a living hell . Take care and take precaution .
Wow wtf that’s so fucking brutal. If I was that kid I would’ve gone ER fully, I would’ve spent my life finding a way to torture and slaughter those subhumans. Normies are evil scum faggots

no it's a bad idea. just pretend to respect them while sabotaging them. it's true that pity works to some degree since if you were better than them they will attack you brutally. but trying to gain their pity through mental breakdown is really bad since that is a low inhib move, they want you to be high inhib and scared of everything, just pretend to be scared of even saying anything

Last edited: