Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I take the Muslim pill?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★★
Should this white Western American Boy convert to islam? Is there any Muslim in cells out there or does the serious practices of the Muslim faith make sure that the men end up married and having children?

I'm thinking about it as well. Being white will make us stand out more (more likely to get women?)

May Allah allow you to ascend with your cousin

May Allah allow you to ascend with your cousin
There's no female cousin in my honky Family actually I have a half Japanese cousin but she doesn't speak English and I'm not going to breathe with her even if I had a chance to

Go to your local mosque and tell them you’re interested in Islam. The brotherhood itself reverts receive is good. Mosques do programs where you tell them you’re looking for a wife and they try matchmaking you. This being said, nothing is guaranteed but it’s worth a try to ascend

The reason I think Islam is a good cope. Is because, you worship one God and pray 5 times a day, and you’ll be rewarded with virgin wives, hour al ayn in heaven. Also every degenerate thing that you see , Islam is against it. Of course there are many dumb low Iq Muslims who make it look like Islam is a bad religion. The media can portray us as shit people too because they’re Jews. It’s up to you to decide

Should this white Western American Boy convert to islam? Is there any Muslim in cells out there or does the serious practices of the Muslim faith make sure that the men end up married and having children?

I'm thinking about it as well. Being white will make us stand out more (more likely to get women?)
becoming muslim wont get you foids ffs

No incest is not my type of thing

i mean sure if you want to follow the religion of psychopathic inbreds be my guest.

Being Muslim is shit and I blame it for my inceldom partially

Muslims will never see white muslims as their brothers

Has anyone noticed the wave of zoomers becoming faux-Muslim? Or "Culturally Muslim" if you want to call it that. Anything to vainly attempt to stand out I guess.

Has anyone noticed the wave of zoomers becoming faux-Muslim? Or "Culturally Muslim" if you want to call it that. Anything to vainly attempt to stand out I guess.
Yeah
At my school there's this gay guy who wears the muslim hat thingy
(this thing)
with all-spandex clothes with tons of cutouts