Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I start sending vile messages to old highschool bullies

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Been 4 years since I graduated. Since then I’ve been mixed between wagecucking and neeting but been gymmaxxing the whole time (smv hasn’t gone up at all obvi but I’ve doubled my bodily strength and put on 15-20lbs of muscle.

The point of this is I can defend myself to some degree now if I need to. So I really should start sending messages to old popular kids in highschool and bullies and encourage them to kill themselves.

I wanna get really gross and violent and unleash the most disgusting and brutal combinations of words possible towards these people over text at large.

And those who I message who want to physically confront me (which I’m sure will be a small portion) I can assault and bring a knife with me just in case I start losing.

It’s revenge time :feelsokman::feelsokman:

no why you care

act incredibly based like u dont give a fuck. say most vile shit that normies will soyface over with no form of escalation. it will creep them out for sure

Nigger don't incriminate yourself edit your comment. :feelswhat:

Trolling them will get boring normies block quickly, not worth it tbh. :feelskek:

Last edited:
With all the cyberbullying laws you will end up in jail. Fuck them, they are not worth the prison risk.

find out where they work and go troll them IRL with ur new gymaxxed physique they're dumbasses are gonna think twice

With all the cyberbullying laws you will end up in jail. Fuck them, they are not worth the prison risk.
are you a truecel

based fantasy

they will laugh at your messages while they are in bed with their hookup, friend with benefit or girlfriend, he will think "oh look at this incel loser bitching, stay mad", while you type the messages enraged and lonely in your room

Not worth it. One of my bullies died in a car crash last year and it gave me lifefuel. He was a chad with a hot Stacy gf.

Revenge is the sweetest feeling ever. Getting back at your bullies in any way you can is a good thing. I recently did so with a nightmare neighbour who decided to make my life hell.

I've moved now so I decided to call social services on her. She's got a kid with some trashy chav and they constantly behave antisocially around it so I hope social services makes her life hell. Her kid is fucked with them as parents anyway, it deserves better. Fuck you bitch neighbour, you get what you deserve.

why would they care?

Yes get revenge on old high school bullies or douchebags for sure. I despise bullies. But just don't do anything stupid. Good luck.

I can't go to bed with hatred in my heart so I forgive chad, but during the day, fuck him.

Stab your bullies to death, give them the consequences which they have been running away from their whole life (in video game)

Not worth it. One of my bullies died in a car crash last year and it gave me lifefuel. He was a chad with a hot Stacy gf.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I would hang up their death announcement on the wall and laugh uncontrollably at it every day

No need to show them they're still in your head. Like an abused dog barking

It’s better to move on. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone and also they wouldn‘t care as much as you may think they would.

I need to get in a fight soon or I’ll explode. I don’t care if I get beaten up

How is that lifefuel. That’s rage fuel. He got to fuck a hot bitch and drive a sick car in his 20’s and then died relatively painlessly before adult responsibility and debt set in and left us to take on the single pregnant mom and all his loan debt for his car that was totaled.

Do it but not like commenting "kys" but psychologically mess with them somehow until they think they're going crazy

How is that lifefuel. That’s rage fuel. He got to fuck a hot bitch and drive a sick car in his 20’s and then died relatively painlessly before adult responsibility and debt set in and left us to take on the single pregnant mom and all his loan debt for his car that was to
Because he won’t be fucking anymore Stacie’s and I’m still alive. He doesn’t exist anymore. That gives me lifefuel. I can’t really change my situation until I get enough money. I have to go the moneymax route

Because he won’t be fucking anymore Stacie’s and I’m still alive. He doesn’t exist anymore. That gives me lifefuel. I can’t really change my situation until I get enough money. I have to go the moneymax route
He gets to sleep eternally and peacefully knowing he got to impregnate and spread his seed and receive pure dopamine and pleasure before leaving earth

while silly inkwell gets to stay alive rotting alone another 60 years to wage slave and simp over a stretched out toilets and raise his children

He gets to sleep eternally and peacefully knowing he got to impregnate and spread his seed and receive pure dopamine and pleasure before leaving earth

while silly inkwell gets to stay alive rotting alone another 60 years to wage slave and simp over a stretched out toilets and raise his children
That’s true but These are the cards that I was dealt with. Not everyone can be a chad. I either have to cope or rope. I already know I can’t get a Stacy unless I’m in the top 1%

Yes get revenge on old high school bullies or douchebags for sure. I despise bullies. But just don't do anything stupid. Good luck.

Revenge feels rewarding af when it's deserved. If he still resents them even after all this time, that means he still feels like he should bring justice to them. They will care if he continues to harass them and keep making new accounts for sure.

Yes, good answers.

You can also kill them if they threaten you violently.

Been 4 years since I graduated. Since then I’ve been mixed between wagecucking and neeting but been gymmaxxing the whole time (smv hasn’t gone up at all obvi but I’ve doubled my bodily strength and put on 15-20lbs of muscle.

The point of this is I can defend myself to some degree now if I need to. So I really should start sending messages to old popular kids in highschool and bullies and encourage them to kill themselves.

I wanna get really gross and violent and unleash the most disgusting and brutal combinations of words possible towards these people over text at large.

And those who I message who want to physically confront me (which I’m sure will be a small portion) I can assault and bring a knife with me just in case I start losing.

It’s revenge time :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Do it in GTA 5

Yes stab all your bullies to death (in video game)

I thought about becoming a cop to get back at my bullies.

sounds based but with today's censorship they would just insta block you and get your ass banned no matter how many accounts you make

If you have their contact info, just sign them up for various telemarketing programs.