Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I save money or spend it on games, given the chance? ($30 allowance!)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
You'll wonder how a 23M guy has a 30 dollar allowance. Crazy, I know. However, it's rare and it's the only money I ever receive.

For example, I'd love to have a better CPU + PSU + RAM... and perhaps, a cheap GPU. However, it's too too too expensive. But... I could manage to get such money in 3 years... or maybe not.

I could manage to get such money in 3 years... or maybe not.
hell nah.

Just spend an enjoy.

its better to make more money than a save your shekels, that dont even keep up with inflation

30 dollars a day? A week? :ping:

bet it on sports

You should spend it on something that will allow you to make your own money instead of getting allowance like a pathetic manchild.

nigga wtf are you gonna do with 30 dollars :feelsseriously:

not tryna take the piss out of you but you should really try to get on neetbux or at least find some part time employment... poorceldom is extremely brutal and I wish it on no one
its like one video game thats on sale