Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to save money

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
This is my small guide on how to save money:

1. Don't buy a new phone. I still use my phone from 2017 and it works like a charm, it's kinda slow but i rarely use it. It's only to receive calls from family members.

2. Don't pay for any phone subscription of any kind or mobile data, never pay for this stuff. Either use your job phone instead if you need to make a call/text or use wifi in certain areas if you need to use the internet with your private phone.

3. Buy a physical bus/train ticket/card instead of a digital one on your phone. You need to pay for mobile data or a phone subscription in order to use the digital ticket and that costs money.

4. Don't buy a new PC. My PC is from 2013 and it still works, i recently formated it with a version of windows10 on a USB-stick that i borrowed from a guy.

5. Don't buy any new clothes if you can. I haven't bought new clothes in 10 years.

6. Don't buy soap or toilet paper. I've never bought any soap or toilet paper since i was born. I always stole soaps and paper from jobs and from my parents. You don't need schampoo either but if you do then borrow from your parents or something. I use eggs as schampoo that i stole from my parents and bentonite clay that i bought last year, you won't waste as much.

7. Don't buy a new toothbrush. My toothbrush is 1 years old, i do buy toothpaste but i use very little amount and cut the thing open with a scissor when it's almost empty.

8. Don't pay for the dentist, postpone it to next year. I've done this for 3 years. They only want your money and if you eat healthy you won't need the dentist. A dentist visit costs $90 where i live.

9. Eat rice for breakfast and dinner. I've done this for 3 months now. 2kg of white rice costs $3 where i live and it will last for a week. I spend approximately $170/month on food but i do eat meat in every meal except for breakfast and i drink 5l of raw milk/week. Don't buy vegetables, they are expensive and not really nutritious compared to cheap animals foods like organs and raw milk. Potatoes are cheap too but not as filling as rice unfortunately. I refuse to eat oatmeal because it has phytic acid in it, and it taste pretty bad overall. I only eat white rice, meat/organs, potatoes and raw milk, that's it. Nothing else.

10. Don't eat out at restaurants etc. It will always be more expensive to eat out. I haven't eaten at a restaurant for like a year. It's also unhealthy because all restaurant use seed oils in their cooking. Avoid goyslop.

11. Don't buy any games if you can. I know there's alot of gamers on this site but you can get the games for free on pirate/torrent sites, instead of buying them on steam or a physical copy.

12. Use a bicycle instead of a car/bus/train. I've used a bicycle for my whole life basically, i save like $500 anually by using the bicycle instead of a car or train/bus.

13. Make sure your hobbies/copes are free. All of my copes and hobbies are free. I love spending time in nature and watching youtube videos or movies. The only thing that costs is the raw milk i drink while watching a movie or whatever, but it's only $1/L. Most normies spend their free time at restaurants, cinemas, coffee shops, traveling etc. This all costs alot of money and it's not even that enjoyable in the end.

14. Live in a tent/shack if you can. Unfortunately i have to pay for rent, but if i had a tent with an unlimited supply of firewood then i would probably live in the forest inside the tent for free.

15. Fast if you can. Personally i can't stand fasting or starvemaxxing, i get depressed but if you can fast for 3 days or so, you will save some money.

16. Don't go to a barber/hair dresser. This is something i have to stop doing. I go once a year to a hairdresser and it costs $35 for a cut. It's still money you've wasted. Ask your mom or someone to cut your hair instead, it'll still grow out if it turned out bad.

17. Invest your money. Don't let your money rot and get eaten up by inflation. Invest in gold/silver or stable stocks instead.

That's pretty much what i could come up with from ontop of my head. I know there's plenty more ways to save money out there. If you have any advice or input feel free to post it in this thread.

tldr: dont buy shit, limit your spending (expenditure)

Don’t skimp on the dental, egghead. It will cost much more in the long run.

world cup soccer GIF by Welcome! At America’s Diner we pronounce it GIF.

Don’t skimp on the dental, egghead. It will cost much more in the long run.

world cup soccer GIF by Welcome! At America’s Diner we pronounce it GIF.
Not if you eat healthfully. Even my brother who eats a pretty bad diet haven't gone to the dentist for over a decade and he's still fine. I don't think he even has any cavities.

Everybody knows that shit but ok

Everybody knows that shit but ok
I highly doubt most people can live without a mobile phone subscription. Probably only incels with no friends. I save like $150/year not having a mobile phone subscription. I wonder how much i save each year by not having to buy toilet paper or soap.

Invest in bitcoin.

Or just Hit a lick on Pimps and Cokeheads and have money stacked (Might have to move around alot tho)

I highly doubt most people can live without a mobile phone subscription. Probably only incels with no friends. I save like $150/year not having a mobile phone subscription. I wonder how much i save each year by not having to buy toilet paper or soap.
Depends on the country I guess. In my european shit hole I pay the equivalent of 3 dollars per months for my mobile phone. Americucks getting cucked I guess.

This is saving on an extreme level. I still prefer to have normal meals instead of eating plain rice everyday

You can reasonably spend your money if you're not careless. this list works fine but is really spartan, if you're smart you can allow yourself some wriggle room. Something expensive like buying a PC might be offlimits but games can be fine, especially if you wait for a sale

Depends on the country I guess. In my european shit hole I pay the equivalent of 3 dollars per months for my mobile phone. Americucks getting cucked I guess.
Yea i live in northern europe, alot of stuff is expensive here.

17. Invest your money. Don't let your money rot and get eaten up by inflation. Invest in gold/silver or stable stocks instead.
Silver and Gold are the kryptonite of Jews. Every time you exchange money printed by Jews for a gold or silver coin, a Jew cries.

you can get the games for free on pirate/torrent sites
I'm not trying that again. When I had my first virus infection, I learned the hard way. Though an antivirus took care of that.

dude. this post is fucking dogshit.
essentially. "don't have fun in life, just save your money until you eventually wither away at 70 years old."
at least take a shower and brush your hair.

and in the end I'd rather be living paycheck to paycheck having fun, than be a dirty loser with 100k (that I'm never gonna spend) in my bank account

Silver and Gold are the kryptonite of Jews. Every time you exchange money printed by Jews for a gold or silver coin, a Jew cries.
Hehe yea true. I own some myself.

most of these are decreasing your quality of life, better to find sources of income so you can copemaxx

dude. this post is fucking dogshit.
essentially. "don't have fun in life, just save your money until you eventually wither away at 70 years old."
at least take a shower and brush your hair.

and in the end I'd rather be living paycheck to paycheck having fun, than be a dirty loser with 100k (that I'm never gonna spend) in my bank account
The only thing important to me is food really, i don't feel like spending money on anything else. Food and investments, that's it. I never found happiness in materialistic things ever since i was born. I had the same toys and the same games all my life, it's the small things in life that matters. You can still have fun not spending any money. I have acquaintances who buys useless things like drones, security cameras, bb-guns, new phone every year etc and they earn more than me. It's all fun and games for a month then you grow tired of it and throw it away.

If you want more in life, give yourself less.

When it comes to traveling i've already experienced it as a kid and a teen, i'm happy for that. My parents took me and my brothers to Greece atleast 30 times. So i know what traveling feels like.

Sounds like you and I are the same. How much in savings do you have fellow money saver?

Sounds like you and I are the same. How much in savings do you have fellow money saver?
Not enough, i started too late, 1&½ year ago. I only have $20k.

When it comes to traveling i've already experienced it as a kid and a teen, i'm happy for that. My parents took me and my brothers to Greece atleast 30 times. So i know what traveling feels like.
my parents took me 1000km to poland by car. that's the travelling I did.

I need to be drippy doe frfr bussin no kizzy on foe nem cuhh

57r3dfqhaww51

Not enough, i started too late, 1&½ year ago. I only have $20k.
That's still better than most people. Last month I hit $100k at age 27. I also own a house, three cars, and no debt. I'm hoping to retire late 40's early 50's.

Step 1) Find a cheap but still reasonable apartment.
Step 2) That's it, rent will be 1/2 ur expenses roughly so if u can save there it'll be way more worth it than living w/o a phone plan and stealing fucking toilet paper

Get a bidet and remove the TP altogether, my hemorrhoid infested bunghole cannot stand the touch of paper upon it, water is gentler and costs nothing.

Just live in the woods theory

Moneymaxing works. In the past 6 months my investments (50% stocks, 50% bitcoin) went up more than my yearly salary. It's been the biggest lifefuel of all time for me.

Brocel ive just given up :feelskek:
It's impossible to save money nowadays unless you make 6 figures